“Average at best.”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Brisbane, Australia
“Average at best.”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Edode came highly recommended to us by our hotel. Unfortunately it failed to live up to this recommendation. The food was good but very pricey for what it was. Edode wants to be a classy fine dining restaurant and has the prices to match, however the food and the service fail to live up to the price of the meals. The following night we went to a restaurant Capri's which is your typical tourist trap which outdid Edode in every area especially the food. Unfortunate that such a restaurant could out do Edode when it's really trying its best to be a fine dining establishment.

• Visited October 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful dinner”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Dinner was great. It was not cheap but it was well worth it. Definitely one of the best dinners on our two week trip.

Visited October 2013
Houston, Texas
“Edode...ed-o-not-again”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

The setting is elegant. Modern decor, modern music (English), nice location and the ambiance is really nice. We had 2 beers, 2 glasses of wine, 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 1 bottle of water. Service charge is 3E per person. Our total was 124,20E. The restaurant ended up taking my entree off the ticket due to an incident which I will get into later. My husband said they had great looking desserts but we didn't get a chance to eat any. We decided to eat inside because it was a little chilly at night. The restaurant was almost full. The inside part was mostly covered, it had windows which were open to the outside for the views. There were two women across the restaurant from us, but still close enough, that were smoking cigarettes. Now I don't smoke, this is true, and this is Italy, but we were inside! I didn't let it bother me at first. Next thing I know one of the woman`s husbands lit up a cigar! It immediately filled the restaurant and I happened to be the only one brave enough to say anything. I got up and walked out! The stench was horrible. How rude! I was so upset I explained to the waitress who then went to ask the customer to put out the cigar; which he did, but at this point my dinner was ruined. They offered to take the entree off the ticket and we asked that we pay for it because that didn't seem fair because I ate 1/2 but the insisted. We were appreciative of this; however, this is the one and only reason I would not go back to this restaurant. It is unfortunate too because it is my kind of place. Have some respect for other people and the clients of your establishment. They are the reason you are in business. Not everyone is a smoker.

• Visited October 2013
Cali, Colombia
“Delicious”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

The restaurant is very well located, service is very good and food is absolutely fantastic. We loved this place and went for luch and dinner. Highly recommended. If you want to seat outside at night, reservation is needed.

Visited September 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Elegant and great music”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

My husband loves the tagliata di manzo, keeps telling me it is the best cut of beef he has had in a long time. I am vegetarian so I won't be trying it.
The place is lovely, refined, and the food is well prepared. We ave been here twice already and will probably go back again. Love the music they play. Wish it had a dance floor!

Cheers.