“Very good food, good service and nice atmosphere”
Review of Ristorante D'Amore

Ristorante D'Amore
Reserve with
Ristorante D'Amore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 121 Restaurants in Capri
Price range: US$35 - US$80
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We had a very nice evening at D'Amore. The host warmly greeted us and our server was engaging. The Ravioli Capri was very good and the fried seafood was tender and fresh!

2  Thank Drew B

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Went here for Mother's Day..food was amazing, excellent service, great drinks, and loved the decor inside. The staff were so friendly and fun I felt like I was amongst friends. Highly recommend, our favorite restaurant on the island!

1  Thank Emily S
Reviewed 12 May 2014

It was only a couple of weeks ago, I remember the service was very good and the waiter very engaging, but I don't remember what I ate, which means what it means. My wife had the ravioli capri and loved it. The day we were there the "phones were out" so we had to pay cash... luckily we had the cash. I jokingly asked what would have happed if we didn't, the waiter said we could have paid the next day ....couldn't tell if he was serious or not :) Anyway, nice place, nice location, good and friendly service.

1  Thank TogaPerson
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I visited this restaurant with my wife for lunch. Although the restaurant does not have sea views, we could enjoy Capri’s small and pretty corridor along the terrace.
We ordered sea food risotto and San Daniel ham with melon for appetizer, and sea bass and king prawns for main course. All meals fit to our plates, and I especially loved the ham as well as very fruity melon and chewy grilled prawns. We ordered the white wine, FIANO, with just approx. 25EUR which was produced by the owner’s family, and that was good. The waiters were friendly and free Wi-Fi was available.
The total cost for two persons including a bottle of wine and two sweats were approx. 160EUR. Since they prepared the menus for lunch and dinner and some of lunch meals with lower cost were not offered in dinner, the cost for dinner can be a bit more expensive, say, by 10%.
If you are looking for the restaurant with the budget of around 150EUR in Capri area, this restaurant is recommendable.

1  Thank YacchanAmarone
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Now i just finish my dessert. Thanks the staff all lovely mind
It's my memorable time in capri

2  Thank Ilovejerry