“Well priced considering it's Capri”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ristorante Isidoro

Ristorante Isidoro
Ranked #52 of 122 Restaurants in Capri
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Papworth Everard, United Kingdom
“Well priced considering it's Capri”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

When we got to Capri we were informed it'd cost roughly 20-25euros per person for food not including drinks. We found this place and ended up spending roughly 73 euros for 5 people including drinks, which considering other places we looked at was great. Most of us ordered a pizza and it was fantastic, only 8 euros and it looked huge, a few struggled to finish the whole thing. Others had a pasta with tomato and herb sauce for 12 euros and again it looked great. Drinks were quite pricey with a Fanta orange costing 4 euros, but we were glad to have found somewhere reasonably priced that we could relax in after having been on a tour of the island. It's also in a fairly central location just down the road from the train station so is also very easy to find.

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
new york, ny
“Worst meal in our two weeks in Italy”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Worst food ever. The good reviews on this website are absolutely fake because there is no way anyone would be pleased with their food. The eggplant parm appetizer we ordered was given heated directly from a microwave and tastes like it was a week old. Our food was soaked and drowning in olive oil so you couldn't that the bad quality they gave you. The waiters tried to sell you wine, owner definitely puts pressure on them to up the bill. I didn't touch my meal at all and the owner refused to refund me. I was famished going in, after spending 130 euros on crap food that my husband and I didn't eat we had to go to a pizza place and buy a new dinner. Completely horrendous, You would be more satisfied at a fast food restaurant on the A1 highway in Italy.

2 Thank Klagotto
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“my mouth is watering thinking about it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

This place was sooooo good. I went here with my wife on our honeymoon and I ordered the spaghetti carbonara and it was the best I've ever had in my life, every bite i took made me want to cry tears of joy. love this place.

• Visited June 2014
Gainesville, GA
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

The waiter was so funny and we really enjoyed him. They sat us upstairs on a private balcony overlooking the street. The waiter even ran downstairs with our camera and took our picture from the street! The food was fabulous and was so very enjoyable! Would go back and definately recommend it!

• Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Good food, must sit in the little balcony”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Food was really tasty. The prices are a bit high but you will get used to that in Capri. The service is excellent. A waiter waits by your side during the whole dinner. If you're a couple, you'd better sit in the balcony on the first floor. It is original, romantic and fun. You can watch pedestrians from above.