“Poor service and attitude”
Review of Ristorante Capricorno - CLOSED

Ristorante Capricorno
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2013

We had a salad and pizza. No condiments or dressing was brought with the salad. We did once several people questioning their bills. When we got ours and saw the cover charge and service we knew why. The food was overpriced has well has the service. Then the waiter asked us to leave a tip on top of the 30 euros in fees....for crappy service. I don't think so.

There are newer reviews for Ristorante Capricorno

Reviewed 3 January 2013

The restuarant is right off of the piazetta..owner went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and there is a nice view of Capri and the water. The prize was very reasonable and the food was excellent, typical of the area.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

This place has a really nice view. The restaurant is close to the town square. The service was also pretty good and the waiter's english was fine. The food wasn't very good though and the price was high for what it was, especially since the food wasn't anything to write home about. I didn't taste anything wrong/spoiled about the food while I ate it. However, within about 90 minutes of finishing dinner I was vomiting heavily and had heavy diarrhea shortly after that. I spent the whole night trying to stay hydrated and going to the bathroom. I can remember only one other time in my life when I have been this sick due to food. This problem ruined my plans in Capri; I couldn't go out that night, couldn't rest and the next morning I was too weak to do anything. I had to pack up and leave Capri and go back to Rome, where I lost another day recuperating from this odyssey. I do not recommend this place. Even if the food hadn't made me sick, it just wasn't that tasty.

Reviewed 28 October 2012

The food was very nice, the portion sizes appropriate and the service very attentive. I agree that the food isn't cheap but this is Capri and this is not a cheap resort. I would however recommend the house red wine which was very reasonable and very pleasanr.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

This restaurant was recommended by the hotel as the one I had planned to go from trip advisor was closed. €155 for four adults, 1 house + 2 glasses wine, 4 mains and 3 deserts. Manager on site very attentive and friendly. Just lacked something for me for the cost. I would consider this an average night out nothing amazing however nothing bad.