“Once in a lifetime!!”

Mequon, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Once in a lifetime!!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We're getting back from our trip and I was going through the pictures from Capri and wanted to share our experience. We really enjoyed our cruise with Antonio!! He was so nice and knowledgeable about the island. We had 4 adults and our 4 boys and he was so patient and easy going. It was the highlight of our 12 day cruise!! It was the most relaxing 3hrs of our trip and the island takes on a whole new atmosphere from a boat. The boat was wonderful and the boys will forever remember going through the big "hole"!! Plus, swimming in the middle of the ocean.

I appreciate the ease of finding Antonio and the wonderful cruise around the island. It was truly magnificent!!

Thanks,
Kristy Reichhold

2 Thank Kristy E

West Chester, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Gozzo boat tour of Capri”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Can't say enough good things about our Capritime Gozzo boat tour of Capri. We had a family of 5 take a three hour tour around the island of Capri. Our captain Michele was excellent. Highly recommend.

2 Thank mpastino
West Chester, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Capri Time Gozzo Boat Tour-One of the Best Family Days of our Lives”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I booked a Capri Time Gozzo Boat 1/2 day tour on line prior to arriving in Capri. We traveled with our two children and my mother. I received a response to meet our captain at a bar in Marina Grande. We arrived and were warmly greeted and assured that our captain would arrive momentarily. Michele arrived several minutes later and took us to his beautiful wooden Gozzo boat on the pier. The day was simply wonderful. Michele was so warm and was nice enough to agree to leave us off at the end of the tour at a beach club I had chosen on the other side of the island instead of returning to Marina Grande. He stopped at the Blue Grotto and assisted in arranging entrance for us and then took our family to a cove for swimming. He was especially nice to my mother and had a flotation "noodle" for her and helped her climb up the boat ladder after swimming. He offered us wine and beverages after swimming and offered to take photos throughout the journey. My husband looked at me halfway through the trip and said it was one of those very special days in life that is just perfect. We highly recommend Capri Time boat tours and specifically Michele. He has been operating his vessel for 20 years and is the grandson of the original owner. You will not be disappointed.

4 Thank Heather C
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The go-to company on Capri!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

While organizing our trip to Capri, I stumbled across Capritime.com last-minute for a private transport service to take us from the Naples airport to the island. When I called the day before our departure, Rebecca could not have been more kind and helpful. Exhausted after traveling for 24 hours, the minute my mother and I arrived in the Naples airport, Capritime immediately took great care of us and could not have been a more refreshing start to our amazing vacation in Capri. We had absolutely nothing to think or worry about - they took care of everything from handling our luggage, driving us from the airport to the port, transporting us by a comfortable, beautiful, and enjoyable boat ride, and the transport on the island to the door of our hotel. Every single staff member treated us as if we were special friends being taken care of in such a warm, kind, and professional way. I would recommend Capritime for any exclusive excursions/tours, transports, or any services in or around Capri. I promise you will be well taken care of and it will be the highlight of your trip - you will not be disappointed! Thank you, Rebecca and Capritime, for everything!!

2 Thank allison103010
Austin, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing day!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Just got back from Italy - we had a great time in Tuscany and Rome, but I have to say that our highlight of the tour was Capri, mainly thanks to Rebecca of Capritime.com!
She organized the perfect tour for us with a friendly and interesting guide that made the experience all more meaningful and worthwhile, a great boat tour arond the island with a visit to the amazing grottos of the island, wine on board and a swim :-)
Our guide then took us to a delicious restaurant which was the best food we had on our whole trip, and then on a fantastic tour of both towns on the island, finishing up with a sperctacular view from the top of the mountain!
Simply an amazing day!!! Thank you, Rebecca and Capritime!

Visited May 2014