“Excellent food and service”
Review of Lo Zodiaco

Lo Zodiaco
Ranked #8 of 121 Restaurants in Capri
Price range: US$20 - US$70
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Crawley, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate here for our anniversary, cannot praise highly enough the excellent service combined with the good local produce. The seafood risotto was excellent and thanks for the wine recommendation it was spot on. We would definitely return again when we visit Capri next.

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
New York
“Waited 6 years to return ”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I ate there in 2008 while waiting for the ferry, the owner made me a branzino baked in salt which was extraordinary!! He shared the simple yet amazing recipe with me and I have been making it at home every time I entertain with rave reviews and multiple wow's!

I was in Positano for a few days and I craved to return to Capri just for lunch at Lo Zodiaco, which I did.. And they didn't disappoint!!

The same friendly staff, the same amazing fish (this time with a red snapper which the owner recommended over the branzino..

I would strongly recommend trying this restaurant and this fish dish, of course, everything else we had (mussels, pasta and caprice salad) were delicious as well..

I promise you will remember it fondly..

1 Thank travelerNYC1972
Toronto
“Wonderful dining experience”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience at Lo Zodaico. Food was memorably good, and service was attentive and informative. Fantastic people watching along the harbourfront. Definitely would recommend!

• Visited May 2014
London, England, United Kingdom
“Very nice evening meal ”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Chose Lo Zodiaco having been recommended by our hotel . Our last night in Capri so wanted to leave with continued great memories of a fine ling weekend . Gladly wasn't disappointed , very polite staff , great service attending to all queries relating to the menu and wines . We had the mixed antipasti with arrancini , zucchini fritti ( very innovative ) and other delicious little bits . We then both followed with linguini and fresh scamp in a cherry tomato sauce . Served in skillet pans was a nice touch . Truly delicious and I recommend it to everyone looking for a touch of true Italian style seafood inspired food . If your high season you'll need to book . Great views over marina grande . Have fun ..

dracut, ma
“Good meal on the waterfront”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is a lovely restaurant located right in Marina Grande. You can eat outside by the water or right outside the restaurant itself. We had a wonderful meal and the waitstaff was friendly and attentive. I had a delicious risotto dish that I highly recommend. All in all, for food, atmosphere, and price, this is the place to go in Marina Grande.

• Visited May 2014