“A wonderful experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Family owned. Owners and staff friendly and attentive. Everything we had from appetizers to main meal was outstanding. Pasta with fresh tomato sauce delicious. Fresh grilled fish - one of the best dishes ever. View - amazing!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,154)

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by uncle wendy of wendy whales tours. The setting of the restaurant is very good as it is opposite to marina.
For vegetarians there was a very little choice.
The food was very near to good. We were quite satisfied with the pasta n pizza. Pizza was like bruscheta.
Service was also quite satisfactory.
All together recommended.
Score: 2.5/5

Reviewed 27 June 2014

If your in Capri you must try the best ristorante in all of the island. Experience the fresh fish caught and served daily at this amazing ristorante. The food is just delicious. This is a wonderful place to enjoy lunch or dinner by the water. If you love PIZZA, you must try the brick oven crust, its just amazing. The sauce is so light and fresh made daily !!!
We enjoyed talking the owner and his family, they are truly wonderful people.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

My wife and I ate here for our anniversary, cannot praise highly enough the excellent service combined with the good local produce. The seafood risotto was excellent and thanks for the wine recommendation it was spot on. We would definitely return again when we visit Capri next.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I ate there in 2008 while waiting for the ferry, the owner made me a branzino baked in salt which was extraordinary!! He shared the simple yet amazing recipe with me and I have been making it at home every time I entertain with rave reviews and multiple wow's!

I was in Positano for a few days and I craved to return to Capri just for lunch at Lo Zodiaco, which I did.. And they didn't disappoint!!

The same friendly staff, the same amazing fish (this time with a red snapper which the owner recommended over the branzino..

I would strongly recommend trying this restaurant and this fish dish, of course, everything else we had (mussels, pasta and caprice salad) were delicious as well..

I promise you will remember it fondly..

1  Thank travelerNYC1972