“Good Hotel”

Hotel La Floridiana
Ranked #27 of 40 Hotels in Capri
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights and found the experience very good. The hotel is in good condition and we had a lovely terrace and ocean view. The breakfast was average as the pillows are quite firm but otherwise the experience was enjoyable and I would stay again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Crystalmaree

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I'm currently writing this review from the poolside terrace and I can't give enough praise to the La Floridiana staff and hotel itself!

I booked an impromptu last minute trip to Capri solo, and paid for a single room. When I arrived, I paid a little extra and was upgraded to a sea view double room; it was spectacular! Sitting on the balcony at the end of a long day of hiking was just what I needed! I loved it so much that I decided to extend my stay one more night, and the staff gave me a great deal on the same double room with a city view instead. They were helpful, welcoming, and have a wealth of knowledge about the island. They also speak perfect English!

The rooms were clean and comfortable, and the decor matched that of the island! The bathroom was especially colorful and the mini bar was a nice touch.

And the breakfast? Divine, amazing, anything you could possibly want and very fresh! I hope to return to Capri in the future and this hotel will be my first choice! Thanks for everything, La Floridiana!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Very friendly and helpful team. The structure is warm, very well mantained and reflects the charm of the island. The location is very nice and accessible. - Can recommend for a romantic visit to a very romantic place.....

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This hotel is totally worth it. Firstly, when we arrived, they upgraded us right away to a bigger room with a sea view. The staff were so sweet and helpful. The location was absolutely superb. We were only a 5 minute walk to great shops and a few minutes more lead you to the main square. A beautiful look out is just a mile away. Another great part of this hotel is the pool - it's clean and the bar is stocked. Lastly, breakfast was beyond expectation. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Capri. We even extended our stay by 2 nights.... We loved it that much!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I really liked this Hotel. Dena at the front desk was especially helpful in getting us set up with a private boat tour around the island. The hotel itself was bright, clean and modern. The breakfast was bountiful and delish to get your day off to a good start. The views are great, I can't imagine a bad one from the way the hotel is situated. The bathroom was large, updated and clean. The pool was a great place to relax, there was a bar there too. All in all I would recommend this hotel for anyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We may be jaded by our love of Italy (more than 20 visits), but La Floridiana may be our favorite hotel on earth, and we are seasoned travelers (more than fifty countries, six continents). From our first stay at this hotel for our honeymoon a decade ago, we have kept coming back. To date we have stayed in a suite, a junior suite, and a standard room, and all are fabulous. Just make sure you book a room with sea view, because it is spectacular. We've even brought friends to stay here on several occasions. From the quiet out-of-the way setting, to the immaculate pool, to the extraordinarily competent and friendly staff (special kudos to Amith, who went out of his to make our stay perfect), La Floridiana will exceed your every expectation.

Room Tip: suites are quite roomy, with lovely bathrooms and excellent value
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dayhahaha
Reviewed 9 May 2014

The hotel is just fine. To be honest the pictures are nicer, but Amith's five star service was awesome. He was very attentive to our family and offered us a variety of services. He made is tasty omletes and delicious cappuccinos. He made is feel pampered as if this was a five star resort; offering sincere service. He also treated or children very kindly and aided in calming them down.

I only graded the location down 'cause I wish we would have stayed walking distance to the blue grotto (it's about a 30 minute bus ride). You can take a boat for about 17E and then pay the 13E entrance fee or just skip the fee and walk. The hotel is close enough to all the high end shops and the plazaand tge view is beautiful!

• Stayed: May 2014