“Lovely stay at La Floridiana!”

Hotel La Floridiana
Ranked #27 of 40 Hotels in Capri
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Writing this late due to a house move and job move(!)... but had a wonderful stay at the Hotel. I had emailed the hotel in advance to ask, given that I had booked a small room, whether it was possible to reserve a more spacious room - and they had done just that upon arrival. Lucia in particular was really friendly and helpful and wanted to ensure I was comfortable and that my stay was a good one. I cannot recommend the Hotel highly enough - easy walking distance (5mins) to the main shops/restaurants on Capri so a great location, and yet set back a bit so nice and quiet to return to. Superb breakfast outside terrace with outstanding views down towards the sea and very nice pool area with small Pool eating area & bar, the use of free towels and comfortable loungers. Bliss in every sense, can't wait to return! Deborah

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mazzuki
MARIO P, Proprietario at Hotel La Floridiana, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2014

...Lovely stay at la Floridiana ! This is the title of your kind review and We can only reply :
You are our Lovely Guests !!
Thanks a lot for giving a recognition to our Job from all the people of La Floridiana Hotel

Reviewed 16 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
MARIO P, Proprietario at Hotel La Floridiana, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2014

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and I stayed here on our honeymoon and we LOVED it. it was by far our favorite place to stay on our whole trip. The service was EXCELLENT. The room was BEAUTIFUL! The breakfast was DELICIOUS! The bed was soooo comfy. We hope one day we can come back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Me and My husband were there for 3 nights, miss Dina gave us an amazing "welcome" and Kindly explained about everything. Our double room was perfect... Sea and pool view! Very clean (twice a day) and Close to everything.
Great lugguage Service! Pool is also perfect and Guys that care about It are very professional.
Breakfast on terrace was more than perfect... They also have Bio food!!!
Extremely raccomanded! I'll come back Soon!!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Comfortable hotel with a good swimming pool and beautiful view.
Good breakfast with a fantastic view.
The front desk provided the required info to visit the main points in Capri and booked the restaurant we requested.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at Hotel La Floridiana in Capri for 6 nights last month. We were on our honeymoon and reserved a room with a private hot tub. It was nice to have our own pool right outside our room and we also used the hotel pool. We liked the hotel location, just a short walk from the main square! The breakfast is included in your stay - we enjoyed breakfast at the hotel every morning. The best part about Hotel La Floridiana was the staff! They were absolutely wonderful! Not only were they always welcoming, but they were very helpful with directions, recommendations and reservations throughout the entire week.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The Hotel LaFloridiana in Capri is one of the most charming and serene places on earth!! I have stayed in this beautiful hotel on several occasions and recently just this past May. I have always found the property to be immaculately maintained with the feel of a lovely large estate. Despite being quite fully booked almost every time I have visited, the hotel remains quiet and peaceful and the staff cannot do enough for you! I have taken advantage of the services the hotel offers such as organizing boating excursions and have always been impressed with the ease in which everything can be accommodated and the staff always makes sure to respond efficiently to emails prior to my stay to make sure the room arrangements and anything else needed are sorted.
You can be certain to enjoy a restorative and delightful holiday. The breakfast services and options are plentiful, fresh and beautifully presented in the large bright and sunny dining area which overlooks the sea and the rooms are beautifully furnished. I have stayed in both the sea view and town side rooms over the years, both have their advantages such as stunning sea vistas as well as charming terraces to relax on and enjoy the tranquility of this part of the island. Just beyond the Piazza Umberto and the elegant shopping the beautiful smells of the island flowers and nature surround you.

The Hotel LaFloridiana will always be my favourite place to stay in Capri, the location is perfect and you cannot beat the service, quality and hospitality to be found there!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple