“Very good for a new restaurant”
Review of Deja Vu - CLOSED

Deja Vu
Price range: US$18 - US$52
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Description: Surrounded by the fantastic background of the bay of Naples, in the colors of the island of Capri is born the new restaurant Deja Vu, five minutes from the Piazzetta, rela yourself with an aperitif before enjoying the local specialties of Capri tradition.Open for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 30 August 2012

After looking at TA, we decided to try Deja Vu. Being new, it was a little risky and it was a walk from our hotel. We are glad we did. The service was great even though they had two large parties. The food was very good and a good value. My only issue is the atmosphere is a little cold. It is a large space compared to other italy restaurants and this took some of the ambience out of the place. But, i will take good service and great food over ambience any day.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

We were there once. Poor service. Food was cold!!! all dishes. Seemed like they put in in microwave almost everything what we ordered. Except pica. When we came the brad was on the table already. But we ordered pica, so didnt even touch the brad. I was so surprised,that they charged for it 5 euro in our bill! It was terrible experience.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

This is a new Capri restaurant a little out of the way, but well worth the extra walk. Others in my group ordered the daily special, a lobster linguine, and said it was the best meal they have ever eaten. My meal was also excellent. The service attentive and pleasant. The value extraordinary! Looking out over the sea, the views are beautiful! Once discovered, it will be difficult to get into this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

food was really nice and good service its where lots of locals eat so it was recommended to us it is just before main centre near taxi rank down a few sets of stairs. It has a lovely view over the town and across the bay of Naples

Reviewed 8 August 2012

While on my yearly Euro trip I visited Rome, Sicily, and Sorrento and to be honest this restaurant was amazing. After a long walk up hill to the city of Capri and tracking this restaurant down, I was immediately taken back by the breathtaking view which overlooks the ocean. The food was fresh and delicious. Apparently, they grow there own produce and everything smelled so appetizing. The spaghetti and pizza were delectable and I can reassure you there was nothing left on our plates when we finished.