“Favorite hotel in Italy”
Review of Capri Wine Hotel

and 1 more site!
Capri Wine Hotel
Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Capri
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We absolutely loved the Capri Wine Hotel. The rooms were clean, modern and spacious. The wine bar, outdoor lounge area and the garden where we had breakfast were all so charming and lovely. The food was delicious, we even had fresh apricots picked right off of a tree in their garden. It rained the first night we were there so we had appetizers and wine in the wine bar and enjoyed all of the wines and the bruschetta. Above all of that though the owners are genuinely so nice and accommodating. We would stay there again in a heart beat!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

All the staff go out of their way to ensure your stay is exactly what you hope for. Ask any question and you will be helped or guided. Breakfast is fantastic.Beautiful garden with history and the best fresh fruit and vegetables for your consumption. Access to all points on the island is easy from here. You are certainly made to feel welcome at all times. Book early or miss out.

Room Tip: Only saw our room # 10, and it was beaut.
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Nice B&B! With a pretty view and just a few minutes walk from the centre of Capri!
Friendly and helpful staff! They made sure that we had a wonderful time during our stay.
Breakfast was very good too!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

As I write this review, it is my last night in Capri and I am at Capri Wine Hotel. I traveled to Capri on my own after a business trip to Milan. Usually, I prefer to stay in "luxury" hotels. However, after reading reviews on TA, I thought I would try the Capri Wine Hotel out and it was exactly what I needed. While it is not the posh, luxury hotels in the piazzetta, it IS a wonderful boutique hotel about 10-15 mins walk from the main square. It is a family owned hotel and, as others have said, they bend over backwards to ensure your stay is not only pleasant, but comfortable. Both Elena and Raffaele were very helpful even prior to my arrival. I booked the hotel but, my plans were still fluid. They were very flexible with me in finalizing my plans, providing information on how best to get to the hotel, etc. Once I arrived at the hotel, they were even more helpful by providing area information, restaurant suggestions, itinerary suggestions, a wonderful breakfast, and on the nights I didn't feel like going out I watched World Cup "futbol," in the check in area with Raffaele and another guest. It was like being at home but also on vacation. I stayed in a junior suite a few nights and then switched to a standard room. Both were very spacious and accommodated my needs. IF I had to have one criticism, it would be the bath products (yes...I said both products). They smell a bit too sweet and the shampoo/conditioner combo wasn't very good and neither was the lotion. HOWEVER, do NOT let this keep you from staying at this place. I only mention it for future reference for Raffaele and Elena. I will definitely be back but, as another reviewer said, I would prefer to keep this place a secret! On the other hand, Raffaele and Elena definitely deserve to have more guests come and discover this wonderful place that they have worked hard to build. I should also mention Jude who was very helpful and also seemed like family. There are so many positive things about this place, the people, and the little things that helped (i.e. Jude reminding me that I should take an umbrella when I thought I didn't need it...but I REALLY did need it) that I could go on and on but feel like I am already rambling on.

Bottom line: book it; great location, breakfast (omelette made by Raffaele was just how I like it), rooms, and great people!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank raramama
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Firstly we had some horrible weather in Capri.....but it has been one of the most beautiful and warm stays we have ever had around the world.
Raphaele, Elanor, Piedro and Jude were the best hosts you could possibly ask for. We were made to feel apart of the family and we forgot about the freakish weather.

The rooms are spacious and very clean. All of the rooms have a lot of light with your own balcony and a view of the ocean.

Breakfast was a feast of fresh garden fruits, meats, cheeses, eggs (made to order) and range of cereals.

There was nothing notably negative about our stay and we just can't wait to come back again.
Will miss the family a lot..... so accommodating, helpful and generous with their time.
Ciao for now!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2014

What a wonderful experience. From check in to check out over 3 days, the lovely family who run this beautiful boutique hotel cater to your every wish.

Husband and wife team Rafael and Elena are genuinely concerned that your experience at their immaculate property is pleasant and satisfying. Their delightful assistant Jude bends over backwards to please. Papa Pietro is always smiling and offering his help.

I've never stayed at a property where I feel I have made new friends like I did at Capri Wine Hotel. They have developed a business formula that is highly effective in its simple objective...to ensure the guest feels like they are at home while away from home. In fact, their home IS your home during your stay. While many try to offer such service, few succeed like the owners and staff of The Capri Wine hotel.

All the positive reviews are accurate from the delicious breakfast to the well appointed rooms, to the beautiful grounds and garden. I highly recommend this property if you want a comfortable, casual, welcoming environment with high quality for a price that is substantial value for Capri.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed at the CWH for 3 nights in June 2014, and my only regret is that I didn't stay longer. My only hesitation in writing this review is that I fear I won't be able to get a reservation the next time I want to visit. This is *the* perfect place to stay on Capri. Reasonably priced, yet the rooms are lovely (and this is no small feat on Capri). You breakfast in a beautiful garden overlooking Marina Grande, the bay of Naples, and Mt. Vesuvius (and the breakfast is amazing, with fresh fruit they grow themselves, plus homemade pastries, eggs, yogurt, etc.). You can easily walk to the town of Capri, but it's still quiet enough at night that you can sleep with the windows open (something not possible if you stay right in town). And the staff are so incredibly warm and helpful that they make you feel like family! I'd love to come back in a few years and stay again at the CWH.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family