Capri Tiberio Palace
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Mamela(Capri)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$220
  • Breakfast included
Hotel della Piccola Marina(Capri)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$209
US$803
US$304
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Floridiana(Capri)(Great Value!)
US$183
  • Breakfast included
Hotel 'A Pazziella(Capri)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$192
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Palma(Capri)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$199
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
La Residenza Capri(Capri)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$185
La Minerva(Capri)(Great Value!)
US$596
US$1,290
All reviewskosher restaurantfree mini barour honeymoonfresh lemonadebeautiful hotelfunicular ticketssea viewnarrow streetsfive star hotelthe main squarenice roomjunior suitecable carhighly recommend this hotelbottle of proseccoyour luggagedinner reservations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We stayed at Tiberio Palace recently in June. Location is perfect,steps from all nice shops and restaurants. Rooms are great and very modern. Breakfast with a great variety and one of the best mozerallas we had during our Amalfi Coast trip. The staff is really good and helpfull, we had a problem with our reservation regarding the room type we chose. We had to wait a while and there was no more available room in the category we booked for. Surely, it is something that should not have happened but they offered us a huge upgrade to a much better and bigger room to make up for the mistake, it was like a small flat not a room, with a great seaview. So they made up and solved the problem, and I guess this is what counts during such problems. The pool is very small but relaxing if you will hang out in the hotel, which is not the case most of the time if you are at Capri. Overall, I would definitely go back to Tiberio Palace, great hotel with great service.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on either 3rd or 4th floors, they are all renovated and modernly furnished and have a nice seaview.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
TozziCapri, Direttore generale at Capri Tiberio Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Dear Eren3,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Capri Tiberio Palace. It was our great pleasure to have you as our Guest. I am glad to know that you enjoyed our breakfast with fresh pastries and an assortment of fresh fruits, the helpful and friendly staff and the relaxing solarium by the in&outdoor pool.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Capri Tiberio Palace,

Kind Regards

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Let me start out by saying the it was really hot the week I was there, and if they claimed to be a 3 or 4 star hotel, I probably wouldn't have complained. They put us in the back corner room of the hotel on the top floor, where the sun beat down on the room all day. The air conditioning was fully functioning, so that wasn't the issue. It was the fact that it was so hot, the air conditioning couldn't handle it and cool off the room enough, the front desk basically said this to me three time. It made for a very hot night of sleep the first night. If it ended here, that would be fine, but I had to go down to the front desk 3 times the next day to ask to switch rooms, and after the third time they finally did. This is after the fact of what I said above, they fully admitted the air conditioning couldn't cool the room enough. Also, the wi-fi worked like crap back there.

After switching rooms to a lower floor, the place was fantastic, the room was ice cold, where I had to turn the air conditioning down since it was too cool. The rooms are very nice, modern and clean, like you would expect for the price they're charging. The pool area is fantastic and relaxing, and the place is in a great location.

In conclusion, It isn't the fact I had a problem with the room, it was the fact they didn't want to switch my room after the first and second complaint, until I got angry at the lack of response from the staff. If it wasn't for this, I would have given them a 5 rating. If you do decide to stay here, and it is very hot or you want good wi-fi, I would refuse a room in the 500's when checking in.

Room Tip: nothing in the 500's
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark C

Dear Mark C,

Thank you for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to know that you liked the whimsical style of our Home and spent a relaxing time by our pool and solarium overlooking the blue sea of Marina Piccola.

Our main aim is to be prompt to satisfy our Guests’ wishes and I am so very sorry that the front desk staff didn’t give the right priority to your request on this occasion.
I will be more than happy to welcome you in the future and to offer you a perfect stay at Capri Tiberio Palace.

Best regards,

Francesca Tozzi,

Reviewed 12 August 2013

We have travelled 9 years in a row to Italy, this was our first opportunity to stay in Capri overnight. Staying at this hotel was the best decision we could have made. When arriving at the ferry dock, there was a friendly face to take our luggage and he was ready with funicular tickets for us. It is these small touches that mean so much.
The hotel is in a perfect location. So close to the centre of town, but far enough away to be peaceful. The service upon arrival was amazing. We were given some great ideas of things to do while staying in Capri. We have been on day trips here 4 times, the suggestions made were perfect!
We were so grateful to be upgraded to a sea view room.... the rooms are beautiful. So tasteful, and the balcony with the sea view will take your breath away.
The service at the pool was excellent. The pool butlers are eager to ensure you are comfortable, and the pool area is lovely. Small, but very comfortable.
Breakfast- on a terrace with stunning views. Excellent selection.

We had an issue on our last morning. Some make up must have been thrown out by accident during the turn down service. (Could have fallen in the garbage can, and was removed from the room during the evening turn down service.) We were hesitant to say anything as we did not want anyone to feel accused of taking something. I truly believe it was an accident that happened. My husband & I were most impressed with how Simone handled it. He took it so seriously, and even followed up when we arrived home. We appreciated his follow up and overall professionalism when speaking with him. This hotel is 5 star & luxury all the way!

I would highly recommend going to Faro to see sunset. (Great suggestion from the hotel)
We rented a boat for the afternoon from Gianni's Boats... worth it! What a treat having someone take you around the Island and allowing you to relax, swim, and enjoy the sites.
Da Tonino- restaurant off the beaten path.... lovely service & homemade pasta... quiet. Worth it and away from hustle & bustle. It was nice eating here to see locals fill up the restaurant at 10 pm.
Lido del Faro- WOW! Only 4 of us to watch the most amazing sunset. Fresh seafood and outstanding pasta. Be sure to make reservations to ensure they are open... also to get a good table for the sunset.
Off the beaten path again, but the bus takes you right there from Anacapri- worth the trek!

We cannot wait to return to this hotel. It is already a must do in 2 years when we return to the Amalfi area. The service was outstanding, the views, the luxurious rooms, the pool area, absolutely nothing to complain about.
Thank you for making this a highlight for our trip this year.

Room Tip: Sea view on the 3rd floor was spectacular.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear TSN_10,

Thanks for sharing your experience at Capri Tiberio Palace! I am glad to know that you had a enjoyable stay with us during your last visit to Capri.

I am really happy to read that you lived a wonderful experience in this small island, with such unforgettable spots, where to enjoy amazing views and sunsets.

It was a pleasure welcoming you and I am pleased to hear how much you liked the location, the view from our balconies and terraces and the services we offer to our Guests.
I am also glad that you appreciated the friendliness and competence of our staff, whose main aim is to make everyone feel welcome at our Home. We are proud to have been a part of your Capri holiday experience, your kind compliments will definitely spur us to do better and better.

All of us at Capri Tiberio Palace look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 August 2013

My wife & I stayed here for 4 nights. We booked a Deluxe sea view room and it was wonderful, the views were amazing as we were on the top floor. We loved sitting on our large balcony with a cold drink from the free minibar (yes free, including beers). The hotel staff were brilliant right from getting off the ferry where our bags were collected until going home where they were waiting with our bags on the dock. I suppose this should be expected from a 5* hotel but it was all so smooth and effortless. The only very small points I would mention is the WIFI was not up to much (when it worked) & we would have liked coffee/tea making facility in room, as we did not go down for breakfast everyday. But this did not detract from the overall experience. We also had a surprise Birthday cake delivered to our room for my wife, as it happened to be her birthday when we were there. This was a lovely touch and the cake was delicious!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone and if you have a bad experience here I am sure you must be very very unlucky or hard to please. A special thanks to Davide the Jacky bar manager who is an absolute professional, we enjoyed numerous chats and conversations while sipping cocktails & drinks he made.

It lived up to our expectations!!!

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are amazing, but did not see garden view to judge.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
TozziCapri, Direttore generale at Capri Tiberio Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Dear Neil_and_Helen007,

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a review about your stay at Capri Tiberio Palace. We are all so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our facilities and service. Thank you for your comment regarding the wifi, I am pleased to inform you it has now been improved.

Our aim is to make guests feel welcome to our Home and we are delighted to have been a part of your Capri holiday experience. All of us at Capri Tiberio Palace look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2013

It was a privilege for my wife and I to renew our marriage vows at the Capri Tiberio Palace. The service received was beyond our expectations. Simons and her staff took great pains to ensure that our day was special. Simona was even good enough to book a photography who was able to record the events of the day. The hotel itself, was exceptional. Service was wonderful and the staff were gracious and courteous. I would highly recommend this elegant yet casual hotel to all.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Scott S,

Thank you for choosing our Capri Tiberio Palace for such a special occasion! It was our great pleasure to have you as our Guest and I would like to thank you for your very nice words!

We are all so happy that our breathtaking sea view terrace was the romantic scenery of your vows renewal. We wish you all the best and we are looking forward to welcoming you again to Capri Tiberio Palace.

Warm Regards from Capri,