Aiano Bed and Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel della Piccola Marina(Capri)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$227
US$803
US$304
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Floridiana(Capri)(Great Value!)
US$183
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Palma(Capri)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$199
  • Breakfast included
La Residenza Capri(Capri)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$185
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel 'A Pazziella(Capri)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$191
La Minerva(Capri)(Great Value!)
US$596
US$1,290
All reviewsb bbay of naplesmarina grandeplace to staybreakfast was deliciousfresh fruitview of the bayown private villaeach morningstunning viewslittle slice of heavenshort walklocation is idealthree nightsthe main squarerooftop terraceadamo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2012

My boyfriend and I were in Italy for one month, and staying a Aiano and Capri was a highlight of our trip. Tony and his wife were so wonderful through our entire stay! And they served us delicious breakfasts with superb cappuccino, fresh fruits from their garden, sausage, cheese and eggs. Tony also helped us with seeing all the great sites of Capri and directed us to wonderful restaurants within a short walking distance. You can definitely tell how passionate the couple is with their B&B business and they both understand how important being in a relaxing atmosphere is to having a great vacation. Some reviewers have written that there is not much to do in Capri. Nonsense!! There are spectacular hikes, a blue Grotto, Anacapri, archeological sites- definitely enough for 3-4 days of intense sight-seeing. And if that is not enough, there are plenty of beautiful beaches set within huge rocks to enjoy. I would recommend Aiano to anyone who wants to stay in a spacious room, with great hosts!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I promised to write this review for our trip back in July 2011 and it is never too late to express how wonderful a stay it was here.

We received a warm and friendly reception and were led to our spotless room with panoramic views of Capri. We slept perfectly and despite oversleeping (!), we were still treated to a delightful breakfast on the stunning terrace, accompanied by a charming chat by our most friendly and extremely knowledgeable hosts (about life, the universe and everything!).

The B&B is convenient to Capri and easy to get to and from. Our hosts were always on hand to advise if needed but equally never intrusive.

There is a reason that Aiano is tripadvisor number 1. Our only regret is not staying longer.
Book early so that you don't miss out!

Room Tip: The Venus Suite was large, comfortable and spotless with stunning views from a private balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MissFussyUk
Reviewed 11 March 2012

A really wonderful stay in Capri, we could not have picked a more beautiful place to stay, the views I am sure were the best on the Island. Tony & his wife were extremely hospitable and helpful and provided us with all the information we needed to make our short stay on the island really enjoyable. I would highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I just spent 3 incredible days at this property. Tony and Josephina are fantastic people who genuinely love being hosts. They are two of the nicest people I have ever met. Although the weather didn't really cooperate with what I had planned, staying here made up for it! The views, cleanliness, comfort and sincere hospitality of the owners made my stay in Capri absolutely memorable. I really felt at home here, especially since I was travelling solo this time - no problems with safety at all. And the breakfast is just great too. More then enough. Tony has many stories of the island, its history and tales of their own travels in south east Asia. Touring Capri was fun, although I bet it is unbearable in the height of the tourist season in the summer with the amount of people who travel there, especially in Capri centre. The Axel Munthe villa is well worth a visit if you like history -- his own 19/20th century story is fascinating, but imagining that you are standing in the same spot as the Roman Emperor Tiberius is really exciting. There is much to see on the whole island. Trying to hike to the Villa Jovis (Tiberius' main villa) reminded me how out of shape I am. But it is worth it. The views are incredible. It reopens in April 2012.
Enjoy Capri. Well worth the stop. And this B&B is the way to do it. Book in advance.

Room Tip: They only have 3 rooms, 2 big double and 1 small double.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank mojitosuelu
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Capri can be an incredibly expensive vacation, but not if you stay at the B+B. We stayed here for 5 days and had a wonderful time. Our private balcony had a view of Mt. Vesuvious, the Bay of Naple, and the city of Capri. Our room was beautiful, and the owner is incredibly helpful with planning sightseeing and making recommendations. Our bathroom was spacious and very clean.

Breakfast was delicious - Tony does delicious scrambled eggs, breads and pastries are available, cheese and hams, yogurt, cereal and more. He will also make a lovely cappacino for you. The view is beautiful from the dining area.

You can visit almost anywhere in Capri from this location if you like to walk. There is also a bust stop close by for visiting Anacapri, or if you do not like to walk. If you have a disability, or are unable to walk this is not a good location for you. There are two ways to the street - one is longer and less steep, and the other are a few sets of steep stairs. We loved our stay on Capri and walked into town every day and visited many sights from this location.

I would highly recommend this B+B for anyone visiting Capri. My only criticism is that because it is a small B+B they only accept cash payment. It would be great if they could set up payment through PayPal so one does not need to travel (especially through Naples) with all that cash. However, that would not deter me from staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple