“Great place for drinks casual food”
Review of Porto 51

Porto 51
Ranked #29 of 505 Restaurants in Isola d'Ischia
Price range: US$18 - US$35
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Nice bar for drinks and dinner. Great cocktails, good food, friendly and attentive staff. Tables are always clean.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

The place is small but nice. The cocktails are perfect. The waiters do a very good and friendly job. First went there in 2016. I ll never fail to spend part of my evenings there when I'm in Ischia.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We only came for a small snack and for a drink, but all delicious. Maybe I cannot say more about the dishes, but as far as I know also from my friends, they prepare amazing ones! Staff very friendly and atmosphere cozy, we really enjoyed being here. Maybe I regret a little bit that we didn´t have time to come over couple of more times during our holiday.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We just celebrated the wedding of my son Eric and his beautiful new bride Jessie at Porto 51 and it was a truly amazing experience. I can't begin to express how thankful we are to everyone at Porto 51 for making this such an unforgettable evening. Everyone and everything was wonderful. Grazie Mille!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

My wife Jessie and I recently got married in Ischia, Italy and we had our wedding dinner and afterparty at Porto 51. To say that the event was perfect is truly not enough. The team at Porto 51 (four siblings) went SO FAR BEYOND our expectations in hosting our wedding party. The food (delicious), the decor (magical), the service (fast, courteous, professional), the atmosphere (so much fun)... Everything was truly AMAZING.

We came all the way from New York (along with 60 guests) to have our wedding in Ischia, so we were praying for everything to go smoothly considering how far we traveled for such a special occasion. The team at Porto 51 did not just make us feel like their guests, they treated us like family. And the result was (according to our guests) "the best wedding party they have ever been to". So much incredible food and cocktails - all right on the water. Such a great night.

We are so grateful to everyone at Porto 51, and it's nice to know we have a fun and beautiful restaurant to celebrate our anniversaries with. They made our wedding better than we imagined it could be. Please check out the pics so you can see what I'm talking about!