- Rooms are rather narrow but clean & nice design
- Nice terace
- Location : authentic area of Napoli, not too far from historical center
- Price : not the best deal in this area + you have to pay 10c€ to use the lift ;-)
- Total absence of service : no one is present in the house during your stay
* No one is available to provide you any info on the city, places to eat, places to visit,
* If you want breakfast, you can prepare yourself your cofee, help yourself corn flakes
or dry bread ... and when you are done YOU HAVE TO WASH YOUR DISHES !!!
Conclusion : comfortable but certainly not the best value in Napoli. Easy money for the owners...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Priceline and Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your Cerasiello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.