“Excellent pizza and more”

Ristorante Pizzeria Marino
Ranked #350 of 3,028 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$12 - US$59
Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Ferdinando
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Don't know why this place is not more highly ranked by tripadvisor readers. We recently ate there twice and on both occasions had a very good meal - great seafood starters (I always want to eat octopus after I've been to the aquarium), excellent pizza marinara, freshest of mixed salads, with a nice bottle of aglianico and very good coffee. Can't remember exactly how much it was but it was very reasonable and better and cheaper than a lot of the places that line the via Partenope nearby.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

Marino is a good place to eat "scialatielle", home made Napolitain pasta, pizza, but also fish. A friendly restaurant in all senses, nice serving staff and very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

If you know piazza, you'll know you've eaten a true pizza Neapolitan style. It has to be true that piazza was invented in this beautiful city.

Reviewed 20 May 2012

I had an absolutely delicious pizza here -- fior di latte and sweet, fresh tomatoes. Unfortunately, the services didn't match the food. I order wine, for which I had to remind the waiter twice. When I had finished the pizza, I expected to be asked if I'd like dessert or coffee. Instead, I was presented with the bill. In frequent trips to Italy for over 25 years, I've never had a waiter bring me the bill before I've asked for it. The message was obvious. They wanted me to leave. I'll return to Naples, but not to this restaurant.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

We recently were in Naples and looked for a resteraunt to have our evening meal. We met the waiter out side the restaurant and were shown the menu. He was very friendly and we were impressed by his demeanor. That night we returned and had a wonderful meal. Every thing we had was excellently prepared and reasonabley priced. We returned additionally and were always very happy with the quality and quantity of the food. We will return next month, MAY < AND LOOK FORWARD TO EATING HERE AGAIN.

1  Thank vinpeter40