“Super pizza”
Review of Sorbillo

Sorbillo
Reserve with
Sorbillo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 2,994 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 25 July 2014

One of the historical pizza places in Naples. Great atmosphere, great food, great price - two superb pizzas, beer and water for 13,50 €. A must go! Arrive early because from 20:00 onwards the queue can be large.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The pizza here is amazing and literally the size of a wagon wheel. Stick to simple for some really fresh ingredients served fast. But get there early as it is busy

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Walked in for lunch just at the right time and got seated immediately. Not the warm fuzzy feeling I got from a competitor the evening before but the pizza was nice. Got a margarita pizza and had no real complaints. Just like the other guys down the street a bit better.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We spent a day in Naples and of course, Naples means pizza. We were referred to the restaurant from a chef in Le Marche who recommended it to us and our guide for the day in Naples so recommended. We had great service and yummy pizza but when I approached the counter to ask for a business card, the old man behind the counter started shaking his head at me before I even asked for the card. A server came and asked me if I needed help and the old man was still shaking his head at me. Rude. Not worth the trip back or pizza.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This had to be one of the worst eating out experiences I have ever had. My husband and I were staying in Naples and wanted naturally to go to one of the best pizza restaurants. We understood we would have to queue for Sorbillo and we waited about 30 minutes. We were then seated by a very unfriendly waiter and a menu was virtually thrown onto the table. Within a couple of minutes we were asked what we wanted, we politely said we needed more time. We then ordered pizzas and some red wine. The wine was undrinkable, The pizzas mysteriously arrived within about 3 minutes. Yes they were nice but nothing special. The real problem, other than the disgusting wine, was that the service was truly terrible, no effort made at all by the staff to make the visit enjoyable, just clearly wanting to get you out of there as quickly as possible, and indeed we were back out on the street within half an hour. I cannot in any way recommend this as an enjoyable eating out experience and suggest you avoid it at all costs.

1  Thank 455Clare