“The best in the world!”
Review of Sorbillo

Sorbillo
Reserve with
Sorbillo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 3,065 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I have never tasted pizza like this one.
I took the margarita pizza and my friend the one with rocket and proschuto.
I all the pizzerias i have been this is the best!
And SOOOOO cheap that i couldnt belive it!

Write a ReviewReviews (13,291)

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Came to Sorbillo from the recommendations I had read.
Couple things: Napoli the city is a total dump....in all my travels worldwide, I have never seen such a deplorable city! Garbage piling up in corners and grafitti on all national monuments. Obviously the Italians do not give a crap. Pizza here is cheap, way too gooey. Ingrediants are sparse...one Basil leaf on the pizza. Quick service, easy in and out. Tourist trap. Please do not waste your time here or by coming to Naples.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

(Gino) Sorbillo (make sure that you are at the right place!!) is nothing short of perfection. They do a spectacular classic Margherita pizza, but the real draw for me are the specialty pizzas. Despite the popularity, we got lucky and snagged a table downstairs within seconds of arriving. The service was prompt and efficient.

For the price, I really don't think you can beat this place. One of the finer meals that I have had in Italy, and I've had some real doozies. In a city filled with the finest pizzerias in the world, the home of pizza, Sorbillo stands shoulders above the crowd for me.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

When you put this pizza in your mouth, you understand what is the real taste of a pizza. I have to tell, is an artistic thing! You have to wait much time outside, but trust me , it worth it!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We were only visiting Naples for one day before heading for the island of Ischia but we wanted to experience a proper Italian pizza. We chose this restaurant for lunch because of the queues outside the previous night. We were not disappointed! Great pizza great location great service, What more could we ask?