“very NICE!”

and 1 more site!
Palepoli B&B
Ranked #228 of 815 Naples B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Very nice accommodation! I loved this apartment. It was so nice. The service was very good and the owner is a very nice guy. I recommend this apartment to everyone who is visiting Napoli. It's directly in the center of the city.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Extremely well located in the old town, within walking distance of the main station for going to Vesuvius etc. Very large room. Owner answers any questions very quickly and tries to be very helpful (despite fact that he was away himself when we were there). Would have given it 5* but the bathroom was unnecessarily run down. The shower cubicle needed a good clean to remove some black mould and dirt. Owner did apologise about this, and offered a small discount when I complained.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2013

From the moment we entered the front door and were greeted by a lovely lady (who spoke excellent English) we fell in love with Palepoli! It is the perfect Naples hideaway! Tucked away on the first floor of a rather old building, our room was everything we could possibly need. Large and very clean, it had a great balcony overlooking a busy cobblestone street with lots of interesting things to watch! The bedroom and bathroom were located in an upstairs loft which was cozy and romantic! Breakfast was at the AWESOME cafe on the corner...great espresso and amazing cornettos fresh daily. Fabrizio was very helpful in offering his services to us and even booked our Taxi for us to the airport.
Conveniently located to the Centro Historico, Palepoli made a for a great place for two travelers on foot. We can't say enough wonderful things about this B&B. We are planning on returning next summer to stay again! Grazie per un soggiorno perfetto nella più grande città del mondo voi! Noi amiamo Napoli!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Finding the outer door wasn't easy and when found it did not look promising. But, right away Eddy greeted me and took me to wonderfully rehabbed space that is Palepoli BnB! Eddy gave me a number of first-time-in-Napoli visitor suggestions.

My room was a voluminous apartment with kitchenette and loft bedroom.

If you like the idea of staying in the historic center, the location can't be beat. Easy walk to the harbor and train station, too.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I was amazed when I entered my room at Palepoli. It was more like an apartment with everything you could imagine needing! Such a nice haven. The interior was very well decorated and there was just the right amount of furniture etc to feel cosy but not crowded. Fabrizio was great helping me settle in and recommending places to eat. Let's be honest Naples is all about good food!

Unfortunately I had my phone stolen while I was in Naples (it could have happened anywhere). Fabrizio was amazing helping me sort out the paper work and print my bookings etc as I had lost my only access to internet and e-tickets. He helped to ease a stressful situation. I feel like I have made a friend.

I would highly recommend this place. It is a great spot for exploring Naples and surrounding areas such as Pompei.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Great experience, atmosphere and of course host who provide all useful information: where to go, where to eat..

The design of the place is incredible.
I just love the kitchen :D
Combining old outside with very modern inside makes the place unique.

Hardly recommend :)

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 17 February 2013

We stayed at Palepoli for five nights in February. It was an excellent choice: central, clean, well managed, and attractively decorated. The B&B is only one storey above ground level, which is a benefit if you are carrying baggage. The double bed was comfortable, and the bathroom in our suite was large and very clean, as was the entire suite. There is a large common kitchen that is very useable. It was clear that much thought and effort has gone into making the Palepoli an attractive, comfortable, and well managed B&B.
Our contact with the owner, Fabrizio, was by email because he was out of town. This was not a problem. All questions before and during our stay were answered quickly and helpfully. When we arrived we were met by Fabrizio's father, Edmundo, who was very helpful and accommodating with advice and information.
We enjoyed our visit. The people of Naples are friendly and helpful. Good, fresh food is easily found. The central city is noisy, but Naples is well worth your time. The Archaeological Museum is among the best we have ever seen. And Pompeii is close by. Our thanks to the Palepoli for making our visit so rewarding.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple