“Would go back”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Ferdinando
Reviewed 19 July 2014

There were five of us and was ready to get away from the busy main street, We were greeted by someone who works there not sure who he really was. He sat us brought us water and drink orders as others say the beer was cold. We ordered four pizza's and the wife ordered calamari. It was absolutely the Best Pizza, the dough was light and flavorful not overpowering like everything here in the States. I have ever had! That being said the only mistake is that two pizza's would of been enough. As others have said there was a 7.50 euro charge must be for the seating. No big deal we are on vacation and it is not the states. The whole experience was good. If you wanted something just had to get their attention and they were on it.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

What a find! Up an alley way in Naples. We chose to sit out in the alley/side street, but the food was worth it! There was a good view of the main shopping street and of the corner stalls. Also a chance to see mopeds twisting through the tables to go up the alley!
The seafood linguine arrived in a neat shaped foil parcel.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Pizza was really good, service was okay. But when it came to pay the bill he reluctantly gave us change and then asked us for a tip. Ive lived in Italy for over a year and this is the first restautant that asked for money for tips.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I had a pizza, which was mediocre, and baba, which was the same as on the street vendors but on a plate at more than three times the price.

When I asked for the bill I was told bluntly that service was not included. When I asked to pay by card I was told that service could not be put on the card.

I decided to pay by cash and the waiter hovered over me wanting to take the folder away with his tip. I took all the change and walked out. I tip for good service but I am not prepared to be bullied into giving a tip.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Called here off the ship for a pizza, shared a lovely crispy pizza with a cold beer. Even though it was raining it was a busy place with locals (always a good sign). Nice to get away from the ship.