NH Napoli Ambassador
Average 3/5
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
2,474 results
All reviewshigh floormaschio angioinodeluxe roomwalking distancereception staffmolo beverellorooms are comfortableexcellent locationstayed here for two nightsenjoyed my staycentral locationpastriesamalfi coastportnapolicitycastle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I stayed here one night before my flight home. Although it was not my original choice, I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. I stayed in a room on the 29th floor, and the view was great. The room was small, but had everything I needed, and it was quiet - something hard to find in Naples. It was clean and well maintained. I felt safe there. The front desk staff was inconsistent - some friendly and accommodating, and others less than helpful. The breakfast was great - lots of choices - but it got quite crowded. There seem to be a lot of large groups staying in the hotel.

If you are going to the airport from this hotel, make sure you learn the right price ahead of time. A cab right outside the hotel tried to charge me about 10 Euros over the correct fare. When I turned around and left, he called me back and offered a better price.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room on one of the higher floors, as they have less street noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Anabanana
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We stayed this hotel without reservation, and a staff was very kind to prepare our rooms at reasonable fee. We appriciated his kindness to stay an extra night in exective rooms before leaving Napoli !

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We stayed at this hotel last week when we arrived in Naples from our flight from the US. The room had a great view and was pretty nice by European standards. It was a bit small but clean, comfortable and had a great view. The hotel is very well located. So, we were fine with staying here again on our way back to the US. What a difference a week makes. We must have been given the worst room in the hotel. It was on a smoking floor; the door to the room shared an alcove with the service elevator; we had to move a cart of dirty towels away from the door so we could get in; the air conditioner didn't work; the bathroom was tiny. I asked to be moved, which we were. This room isn't a whole lot better. It's right next to the elevator; has a terrible view (which, frankly, I'm okay with); and, although there are TWO bathrooms, we only had one towel. We had to ask twice to have additional towels sent up. The people at the desk don't smile and don't make eye contact. Although they say they right things, they aren't the least bit friendly. If it wasn't for the location, I wouldn't ever recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room with a view away from all elevators.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Beautiful, big hotel. Not old-fashioned charm, but clean and spacious lobby. The room had a nice view of the port, and it's in a convenient neighborhood of Naples. Right next to the via Toledo where there are lots of nice shops, not a far walk from museums and historic sites. Also near the waterfront promenade which has some higher end restaurants. But the breakfast .... I would stay here again just for the breakfast! Smoothies, eggs, yogurt, fruit, quality pastries, cheese, all sorts of coffee and tea. You definitely do not find a breakfast like this in most European hotels. Oh, it was a delight!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank becks1988
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Great location, really friendly front desk staff, great breakfast staff. Breakfast is fine but, hey, you're in Naples, the best food in Italy -- go to Gambrinus for morning cappuccino and the most amazing pastries outside of France.

I love this place for its central location in Naples and the fact that it's high up off the ground from the gritty streets. I love the panoramic views of the city. I stayed in a single room that was small but cozy on the top floors. It feels very safe as it's next door to a giant police station headquarters. There's a grocery store a block away for anything you may have forgotten. WiFi was free and provided for as many devices as you needed. This is my favorite place to stay in Naples. Cleanliness and overall upkeep is decent, but it's Naples: If you want pristine hotels in this price range, go to rural Switzerland, okay?

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business