“Tasty and Reasonable Prices!”
Review of La Brace

La Brace
Ranked #559 of 2,875 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mercato
London, United Kingdom
“Tasty and Reasonable Prices!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

This restaurant was recommended by my hotel and is one of the best places I have eaten at in Naples. The food was very tasty and the waiters very friendly and service was quick as well. They have a variety of dishes at very reasonable prices that my sister and I ate there twice. The location is perfect as well and on both occasions that we visited, it was busy. We really enjoyed visiting the restaurant and would recommend it to family and friends visiting Naples. As for me, I will definitely visit again anytime I visit Naples!

• Visited February 2014

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Romania - Bucharest
“OK restaurant”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

The restaurant is situated very close to the Piazza Garibaldi / central station in Napoli. You can eat Italian pizza or paste, as well others traditional dishes at your order. It is not a luxury restaurant, but you can have a dinner at reasonable prices.

Visited December 2013
5 Thank CristianBordei
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Tastiest food in Naples (and beyond)”
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

We ate there twice during our stay in Napoli and I was very impressed both times. You must order their mozzarella di bufala - salad it is out of this world (I've eaten mozzarelle during many visits to Campania, a region renowned for their mozzarelle but no where have I eaten such delicious and rich flavoured mozzarelle than at La Brace).

And of all my visits to Italy (as far as I can remember), I have never tasted such delicious food. It's obvious that their ingredients are fresh and prices are very reasonable. They use a lot of fresh herbs - the way Italian food should be in my opinion. "Maronn' e bonn'!"

Molto grazie a Pepe e Luigi!

• Visited September 2013
Mayo
“Best Italian food in Naples”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We had a few restaurant experiences in Naples lately, but were not impressed by service or quality of food served.
La Brace was recommended by the receptionist of the Ramada Hotel in Naples.
We decided to follow his advice. My family and I had a wonderful experience. The waiters were very friendly and the food was excellent! The cheese on the pizza was fresh and local, delicious.
We stayed in Italy for 12 days and never had a nicer pizza than in La Brace!
A MUST for every one visiting Rome.

• Visited August 2013
“Forgotten and cold food”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Firstly it took ages before we could order, then they said no to some of our requests from the menu. After our starters the waiter had forgotten our order. When I finally got my order it was a steak with only a slice of lemon. Then we had to wait for 20 minutes before we could get some fries to the now cold steak.

• Visited August 2013