“Generous serves and cheap..”
Review of Pizzeria Vesi

Pizzeria Vesi
Ranked #262 of 2,875 Restaurants in Naples
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pendino
Melbourne, Australia
“Generous serves and cheap..”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Located just off Piazza Bernini it is well patronised by the locals with HUGE appetites-the pizzas are delicious and HUGE !
Friendly staff…good beer on tap.
Being close to the hotel ate here a few times…the first time, I went to pay, no wallet…raced back to the bar I was at: the staff chased men thinking I was doing a 'runner', not a smart thing to do in Naples. With no wallet at the bar it was at the hotel…a non english speaking waiter came to hotel with me where I got the receptionist to explain. Wallet retrieved, bill paid.

It became the joke for the week….whether i had my wallet to pay.

Visited October 2013

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Sydney, Australia
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

While wandering around Spaccanapoli we decided to try this pizzeria. Prices were cheap, pizza was good, and we enjoyed our stop here. It is only a small pizzeria and we got what we expected, a good pizza, cooked quickly in a wood fired oven. If you are passing by, and want a good, quick pizza, I certainly recommend it.

• Visited September 2013
Salisbury, England
“Had better”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Very busy. Waitress showed little interest in her customers. Pizza was soggy and the base doughy. Restaurant only serves pizza. Has a fast food feel.
While we were there 3 people on a table for 4 were asked to squash up on one table while the other was moved elsewhere, don't think they got an option to say no. Wouldn't rush back!

Mishawaka, Indiana
“Good pizza, waitress couldn't be bothered”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We had read about this pizzeria, so walking the area we were ready to stop. It is just a little spot, with street level inside and outside seating plus downstairs seating. Seems extremely popular place with locals as well as tourists. Food was good, but our waitress must have wanted to be somewhere else, she was so rude. Almost did not stay, except we got engaged with fun conversation with couple from Perth, Australia and that made the meal very enjoyable. Prices are good, salads very huge served in 7x9 glass Pyrex, plastic cups for soft drinks, glass wine glasses, tight quarters. You might want to look elsewhere, unless you are looking for good value meal in neighborhood and don't mind fast food approach for a meal..

• Visited October 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mamma Mia!!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Looking for some where that looks clean and nice is difficult. We checked the menu and the prices jumped out at us. Couldn't believe how reasonable it all was. We didn't expect much with the low prices and after eating there I feel terrible to say I judged them on their prices. The pizza was amazing I only had a margarita but this is the best one I've had in Italy so far.

• Visited September 2013