“Phenomenal”

Ranked #85 of 2,899 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$0 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Pendino
Quezon City, Philippines
“Phenomenal”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Your visit to Naples, Italy will never be complete without trying the authentic Italian Pizza of Antica Pizzeria da Michele. Looking forward to go back to Naples just to have a bite of their Margherita.

• Visited July 2012

• Turkish first
Glasgow Scotland
“Superb”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

We were really fortunate - having arrived from Rome in the afternoon and with a jazz concert booked at the glorious Castel Sant'Elmo later - we wandered down the hill from our hotel and discovered the famous Da Michele. There was no queue and we enjoyed the best pizza that I have ever eaten.
I'm still remembering the flavour of those tomatoes in the Marinara and the perfection of the dough. We had one of each - they only make Margherita and Marinara and two beers. We had the ' norma'l size and the cost was 4 Euros each. I didn't eat any other pizzas during our 3-city trip and I doubt that I will be eating another until I get back to Da Michele. I love the simplicity and cleanliness and superb, friendly, fast service. Yes - we saw Naples and didn't die - despite the size and quality of the pizza!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank ruthmedia
Milan, Italy
“Margherita & Marinara”
Reviewed 8 August 2012

It is a Must! You have to eat a pizza at Michele when you are in Naples!
There is everyday a long queue, almost 1 hour! It is a very simple place with just paper place mat on a marble table.
No Menu...only 2 options: Margherita or Marinara.
The pizza is simply amazing...but the atmosphere is very simple.
The bill is around 7-8 euros

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank BarbieChef
pesaro
“Michele the best pizza in Napoli!”
Reviewed 4 August 2012

best pizza in Napoli without any doubt. They serve only two types of Pizza : Margherita or Napoletana. I suggest you to get Margherita double Mozzarella. the ingredients are fantastics, there is usually a queue, go inside take your number and wait. It worth the time that you have to wait, before 12 there is no queue. the atmosphere is unique. this place is not to be missed!

• Visited August 2012
“Worst service ever, terrible waiters”
Reviewed 1 August 2012

I was excited when I first got there with my friend, there was so much hype over it after that crap Julia Roberts movie, waited 20 mins which wasn't a problem, seemed worth the wait, hot our table and wasn't served for over 20 mins, our Crome was not being a local. Italians who came in after us got served before us, if it wasn't for a lovely Italian guy next to us who TWICE complained that they hasn't served us we wouldn't have gotten our food, they gave us the wrong order. Not to bad considering they serve 2 kinda of pizza only. The food however was actually good, when we payed our bill the waiter expected a tip for his 'service' and was shocked when he got nothing, I won't tip for non existent service, go for te pizza but get it to go, the service will ruin your dinner with their attitude and service