“Best pizza ever”

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizza ever”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Get there early...still prepare to wait...and enjoy! The pizza is just great. Remember to get a number at the entrance before you join the queue!

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I went to Naples only for a night on my way to Amalfi from Rome. And this restaurant was the main reason to do so. Having heard and read too much about their pizzas, I went ahead to try it on my own.
Experience: restaurant is at a walking distance from the main train station. As expected it wasn't a very big fancy place but a small pizza joint still very popular. This is evident from the fact that we had to wait for almost 90mins before our turn came to enter the restaurant and get our table. They don't have a big menu but only 4-5 options of vegetarian pizzas. You also get a bottle of coke, fanta or beer. Service is a bit slow considering the large number of take-away and eat-in orders. And the pizzas are damn cheap!! 5 pounds for a brilliant done Italian style wooden oven pizza!! I haven't had anything better before! So much worth the money and wait.

Visited May 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Great pizza but quite crowded”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

This place has the best pizza I've tasted. My wife and I were lucky to get seats at 12 noon as the place became very crowded in a few minutes. The place is so crowded that you don't expect a great service but just the pizza. We placed our order and had to wait for quite a long time before we could get our hands on our pizza. The taste was marvelous and by far the best I've tasted. For two humongous pizzas, we paid 8 Euros and a tip. The best value for a pizza ever. The place is nestled in a small area on a side street to Umberto 1. Visit this place once for a one time experience for such a pizza.

Seoul, South Korea
“The best pizza in my entire life”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Spending holidays in naples and went to this restaurant by recommendations from friends. It was truly the best pizza with the most reasonable price. I am definitely coming back!

Istanbul, Turkey
“best pizza ever”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

i lived in italy for a while after i had pizza in da michele and i can say that i have never had a better pizza in my life! this place is a reason to go to napoli.

• Visited June 2013