“Amazing !!!”

1906 Imperatore
Ranked #154 of 3,476 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: £3 - £17
Neighbourhood: Pendino
Description: - this place is "Temporarily Closed" 1906 Imperatore Is A Pizzeria Situated In The Heart Of Naples, Characterized By A Unique And Welcoming Style And High Quality Ingredients In Order To Offer To Its Costumers An Extraordinary Gastronomic Experience.
Reviewed 25 August 2019 via mobile

After 5days I’m Naples, needed up dining here on the last evening. What a shame that it was on the last evening but what a joy that at least I ended there - even for one meal.

Ate pizzas every day and of all the places this was the UTTER BEST PLACE in Naples !!!
Fresh, well tasting and they even poured olive oil in front of you on top of the pizza - even very friendly personnel. Can highly recommend

1  Thank Pgirl1771

Reviewed 25 August 2019 via mobile

I can highly recommend this place. Great staff and delicious pizza.

You will not be disappointed with this place

2  Thank Belmou
Reviewed 23 August 2019

My favorite style of pizza is Napolitan, so it was a happy occasion going to this restaurant that for me is the best one. It really was the best pizza I have ever had in my life. Thank you!

Reviewed 12 August 2019 via mobile

Nice place with air condition. We had 2 pizzas, which were served very fast. Servis know English. It’s not we’re cheap but worth checking.

Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

I went to 1906 Imperatore for lunch pizzas, and we weren’t disappointed. I can’t say that they were the best pizzas that we had in Naples, but they were mostly of high quality. Marinara was too moist and covered in an excessive layer of oregano, but the Margherita and the white tuna pizza were pretty good.
They have a terrace facing the recently renovated Via Duomo, and surprisingly spacious and nice interior.

1  Thank Traveler121708