I spent a lot of time searching for a convenient accommodation in Napoli. Finally choose Casa Chiara and was absolutely satisfied during my 5 days stay.
1. From your balcony and also from the very spacious breakfast terrace you can see the city below you, the Vesuvio, the Castel Nuovo and the sea. Actually you can see the Vesuvio lying in your bed. We spent the last day just sitting and talking in the terrace, enjoying the sun and the view of the bay.
Rooms are more than comfortable, spacious and very clean.
2. Quiet location but within a short walking distance to the historical center, Chiaia, promenade and transportation (metro, bus at Piazza Municipio, funiculare). If you are too tired to walk some 7-8 minutes down towards the historical center you can take a funiculare which is a few steps from the B&B.
3. Last but not least you will be assisted, helped, took care of by a charming lady owner Rosa. Rosa is doing her best to guide you, inform you and make your stay comfortable. For breakfast you will have a chance to try her homemade marmelatta, cheese, prosciutto, fresh oranges, cake and superb coffee. On the top of it all a nice chat with Rosa. I keep in touch with her and will definitely stay at her Casa Chiara next time I am in Napoli.
There are no negatives… :)
Thank you again Rosa for your help and kindness!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Chiara is an old fashioned building, made on two floors. The big lobby, two bedrooms and the bathrooms are in the first floor. Going upstears, you will find a big room with a beautiful view over the entire bay. Here you can relax and enjoy a tipical mediterranean breakfast. ... more less