- good central location, although the main railway station is a good 20 minute walk away
- very friendly, helpful staff
- rooms clean and comfortable (the hotel is relatively new)
- windows are well double glazed which keeps noise from the outside to a minimum (but in any event, the hotel is not on a busy street)
- you are aware at times of some noise from other guests and staff through the bedroom door. The second floor may therefore be quieter than the first, as the first floor also houses the breakfast room which is open plan
- choice of food for breakfast can be a bit limited if you arrive late
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.