“Great location,comfortable, friendly hotel.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel CineHoliday

Hotel CineHoliday
Ranked #66 of 190 Hotels in Naples
peterborough
“Great location,comfortable, friendly hotel.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights in march.The area around Garibaldi station is being renovated and getting your bearings is not easy,as is trying to cross the road! The location is great,the main station and the circumvesevium station(for Pompei ect) are both a couple of minutes walk away. the hotel sign is hotel holiday(be aware).The staff are friendly and helpful,our room was a good size and had a balcony at the front.there is was a kettle to make a tea or coffee. The tv was all italian.
Breakfast was basic but adequate.The young lady that looked after us at breakfast makes a better cup of coffee than luigi! thanks. she informed us of the transport strike so that we didn't get stranded anywhere and was very helpful.

There is a Pizzaria next door which we used a couple of times and plenty of little stores closely.

Room Tip: the rooms we saw were of a similar standard
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
luigi m, Proprietario at Hotel CineHoliday, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dears,

Thank you very much for Your review and thanks for the nice words you've written.

It's true I admit my sister Imma is better than me to make Coffee...!!! ahahahhah...!!!!!

My sister is very pleased with the compliment and thanks you so much...!!!

It is important every day inform our customers about what is happening in our city so as not to

feel uncomfortable.

We work every day with heart and with a lot of passion to sodisfy in full our clients.

Grretings from Naples.

See You Soon

Ciao ciao

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Uckfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

I really cannot recommend this hotel highly enough! I would certainly stay at the Hotel Cineholiday again! Both my friend and I loved it!

From the point of check in, we were made to feel part of the family! Anna was friendly and helpful allowing us to book in before the official check in time allowing us to leave our luggage and to explore the city. We were introduced to her daughter Imma and son Luigi who were so friendly and helpful too!

The breakfasts are very good! A good selection of things to eat before spending a day sightseeing! The cappuccinos are the best I have ever drunk! The breakfast bar follows the same theme as the rest of the hotel and is brilliant! We both loved the film theme, it made for a unique experience!

If you're looking for a reasonably priced hotel, in a great location (so close to the central station), friendly and helpful staff then look no further than the Hotel CineHoliday, you will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Loved the I love America room! Room number 10!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
luigi m, Proprietario at Hotel CineHoliday, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear,

We can never thank you enough for your wonderful review.

Lovely...!!!! Thank You so much!!!

It is nice to work and make happy our customers.

You are very nice people and remember you in our hearts.

Hotel Cineholiday Staff are waiting for You in Naples again...!!!!

Greetings fronm Naples

Take care and Good Luck for everything..!!!!
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

Recently stayed at this hotel with my sister and had a fabulous time. When we arrived, Anna was very friendly and made sure that we told us to wait in the small lounge whilst she dealt with another guest. She was very efficient and checked us in quickly, even carried one of our trolley cases up the stairs to our room. The hotel is like a small film studio and the theme is evident throughout the place, with pictures of film stars on the wall, books in the lounge etc. We had a twin room which was spacious enough for us and very clean and comfortable. And we had two film bookmarks and sweets on the table as well! The bathroom had toiletries with big soft towels, the power of the shower was fully satisfactory and the bathroom was also very clean as well. Please note that there is no lift but you only have a short flight of stairs to climb.

Breakfast was good, enough to fill you up before you go out and Anna made sure that we were very comfortable and was always smiling. She even recommended a Pizzeria restaurant next door which was very good. The location of the hotel is perfect! It is very close to the Piazza Garibaldi and the Central Station and within walking distance of local buses and shops! There is even a foreign exchange centre a few doors away and a few shops around the hotel as well. I highly recommend this place and would be staying there again on my next trip to Naples.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank vykye2000
luigi m, Proprietario at Hotel CineHoliday, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dears,

Thanks for the nice words to us.

You were very nice and my Mom adores You.

Come back soon, waiting for an afternoon of shopping with my mom.

Greetings from Naples
Rome, Italy
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

We booked expecting a small special hotel.... first surprise, our booking was chancelled and we where supposed to be moved to other hotel while we were already on our way to Naples...; second surprise, we went to ask why and confirm where and ended in the midle of a nasty discussion where a rude owner yelled to us....
Overall, the entrance does not look like nice or special ... we do not know about the rooms (did not gave us the chance...).... after all we were send to lower rate hotel (may be not ..... after all... since they were much nicer and educated without pretending anything).
The final surprise was that we had to pay at the cost of the first booking but the hotel where we were moved was cheaper if we could booked directly.... the question is why????.
We do not recomend this hotel at all, it is not waht it pretends and the staff is rude!.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Evafogones
Luigi-Manzo, Proprietario at Hotel CineHoliday, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Dear Guest,

I'm sorry but your discomfort was caused by OVERBOOKING.

As soon as I received your booking, I gave a call to Expedia that I couldn't accept the booking for

unexpected maintenance problems. I worried every day to give a call to Expedia, but I always

received the same answer: We don't get through to guests.

You arrived at our hotel and I have booked for You another hotel (always 3 stars) where I

accompained you personally and where you were very well given the review that you wrote on

trip advisor. And after all this I Can't absolutely accept being called rude.

Best Regards
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Hotel Cine holiday . My ride from the airport to the hotel was a little less enjoyable. My cab driver asked me for $50 Euros for the trip . I told the gentleman at the front desk and he was not pleased at what had happened . The next morning , he called me a cab to take me to the railway station and I paid about 10 euro for that trip " Very Reasonable " .

The hotel was comfortable and clean , and the staff was very helpful . I would indeed consider staying with them once again while in Naples .

Thank You all very much .

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank flowconpc
Luigi-Manzo, Proprietario at Hotel CineHoliday, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Thank You so much for Your nice review.

We are pleased that remained happy with our hotel. Your satisfaction is our strength.

Thank You so much.

Hotel Cineholiday staff are waiting for You in Naples again....

See You soon

Ciao Ciao

Greetings from Naples
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

The hotel is close to the train station, and a lot of eatery options are nearby. There was some construction work going near the station so the beauty of the way leading to the place is compromised. Also, the area 2-3 kms to the hotel has some shady people roaming around, so we did not venture in the dark. The hotel is run by a family and they are very friendly and accommodating. The room was very neat and clean, with a functioning AC and TV, The bathroom was also clean but the shower door was slightly broken.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank shikha s
Luigi-Manzo, Proprietario at Hotel CineHoliday, responded to this review, 24 November 2013
Hello,

Thank You so much for Your review...!!!! We're are very happy for it...!!!!

Hotel Cineholiday are waiting for You in Naples again...!!

Greetings From Naples...

Ciao Ciao... See You...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

Stayed here for one night only recently whilst traveling through Naples.

Pros = different, very friendly staff, comfy rooms, nice breakfast, good location for the train station, clean and free internet

Cons = fixings in the bathroom kept wanting to escape from the wall (only a small thing but bit annoying!!!)

Would definately use again.

Room Tip: We had USA room which was fine
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Luigi-Manzo, Proprietario at Hotel CineHoliday, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Lovely Title...!!!!

We were happy when we read this title!!!!

Thank You so much...!!!!

Hotel Cineholiday Staff are waiting for you in Naples again...!!!

Greetings from Naples...!!