“Great place...”

Ranked #47 of 190 Hotels in Naples
Whitstable, United Kingdom
“Great place...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

This is a really good place, we stayed in room 414, nice room at the side. We were late for breakfast and they amazingly set up a table for us and grabbed some coffee and cereal. Such friendly service and great location. Make sure you bring your walking shoes!!

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank UK-Business-Travel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

My wife and I spent three nights in Naples at the end of a European vacation this summer. We loved the hotel, the shopping, and especially the restaurants. Unfortunately, she managed to leave her jewelry box—full of irreplaceable, sentimental pieces—behind in our room when we left for the airport. Thanks to the kind assistance of the front desk staff, we were able to have it shipped home with little trouble.

Beyond that, the room was comfortable, with a comfortable bed and a very effective air conditioner. We would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Skylar P
Oxford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

For business, or to visit capri this is a great location. We were a family returning from holiday and wanted a mini break in Naples. The hotel is super. Lovely staff, very helpful and fun. Great games area. The junior family suite was tight but perfectly adequate for a two night stay. It was also quiet (we were on the fourth floor). I have no complaints about the hotel. Naples is however awful. graffiti everywhere, even on the churches. Rubbish overflowing onto the streets. Dead pigeons in the gutters. So sad to see a country with so much style suffering like this. The hotel is however close to Herculaneum, which is well worth a visit and an easy drive to the airport (20 mins).

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ali00
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

We stayed in this hotel because it was close to the historic centre of Naples. The rooms were clean and modern. The breakfast was extremely good for a continental breakfast. We found that we ventured more often to Via Toledo area so the next time we visit we will probably stay in this area. The bus from the Airport either drops off and picks up at the central station or the port... the hotel is probably slightly closer to the port but either way you have a bit of a walk to the bus pulling luggage. The staff were friendly enough but it appears that this hotel hosts a lot of tour groups so leave plenty of time to check out, just in case.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Naples
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

For starters, at least half of the staff doesn't speak english or any other language besides italian. I speak italian very poorly and it bothered me that no one made any effort to understand me and every question I asked seemed to have an obvious answer. People here in Italy and in Napoli, in general, are very friendly, but the people here seem to be an exception. Breakfast ends at 10 o'clock. In theory, since, if you get here half past 9, the buffet table will be empty and no one will replace it. The tables will be dirty and without forks or knifes and no one will offer you a cup of capuccino. The room is clean, but the mini bar was empty when I got here and it kept empty throughout my stay. When I was checking out the receptionist even asked me if I had taken anything from the mini bar, as if I could. Plus, the wifi range is better at the bathroom than at the rooms.Therefore, totally not worth the cost. I don't recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed July 2014
Gloucestershire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Billed as a 4 Star hotel, I was somewhat peeved to be told that the only thing that I could get to eat in the evening was a sandwich. "Anything hot" I asked. "Toasted Sandvich" was the reply. Fortunately there was a take away across the road that did chips with ketchup and mayo. Not very Italian but needs must.

In fairness the room was fine in that 3.5 star business class what city/country am i in anonymous room type that now prevails worldwide. Breakfast was the usual collection of wrapped mini items which leave you with a huge pile of wrappers and lids on your table. Nowt wrong wi'it, but nowt special neither. I did get a proper cup of English Breakfast tea, hot tea, cold milk which was pleasing.

Would I stay again. Well I wouldn't refuse, but would more than likely look for somewhere different if I ever go back to Naples.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Pomtiddly
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

I did not stay at this hotel, however, I accidentally booked a "non-cancellable" quad room for 4 nights for July 2014 and immediately went into a panic because I needed to finalize our itinerary before being absolutely certain we would be in Naples on the nights I reserved. The hotel was gracious enough to waive the cost of cancellation (which would have been 660 Euros) and allowed me to cancel at no cost. I am grateful they allowed me to cancel and at no cost and feel this type of customer service is noteworthy for those considering a stay at this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family