We have organised an event in Naples and had friends coming over. Overall we are disappointed with our choice. The reasons are the following:
1. The reception closes at night. The hotel appears thus unattended after midnighg. This is, in our view, even risky, as in case of problems, guests would not have an easy way to get help.
2. There is no way to check in at night, so in case of flight delays, one risks having to spleep out the door,
3. There is a general lack of courtesy, which make the experience quite unpleasant.
4. There is no parking space, and and the paying car park, the hotel is linked with, also shuts at night.
5. Generally the quality of the rooms is far from excellent and it is definitely possible to get better options in the neighborhood (particularly if one goes for a BB. Given the limitation of reception services, there is actually not much difference)..
We would certainly chooce a different option, should we organise a second event.More
- Free Wifi