* We stayed for just one night pretty much in transit and this place was ideal
* The main highlight is the friendliness and accommodating nature of the staff from our very first conversation with Alex and until the end
* Erica went out of her way to help us find the right ferry schedules. Her suggestion that we take a small bag with us to the islands and leave most of our luggage with the B&B until our return to Naples was extremely valuable and helpful! Luggage is transported on ferries and by porters according to number of pieces so it helps to carry less! Also sometimes you have to lug things around yourself so its best to travel light!
* Great location close to the ports if you're moving on to the islands off Italy such as Capri, Ischia, Isole Aeoli etc
* They arranged a fantastic driver names Gianni of World Tours to pick us up. We used his services once later too. Very polite, well informed and efficient!
* This is a simple no frills place so dont expect anything fancy
* Just 6 rooms and a tiny breakfast room cosy for us so long as you dont plan to spend much time at the hotel!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Parteno Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.