Holiday Inn Naples
US$149
US$287
US$223
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hotel Europa(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$464
US$452
  • Pool
1,456 results
All reviewsbusiness districtfree shuttlecentro direzionaletrain stationclose to the airporttwo double bedsupgraded to a suitebusiness hotelrestaurant staffhotel is situatedtaxi ridepiazza garibaldicomfortable hotelshort stayamalfi coastderelictplatinum
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I have recently returned from a 6 night stay in the Naples Holiday Inn. My stay there was completely stress free. The other reviews regarding the surrounding area are enough to put anyone off, but I walked the 15 minute walk from the hotel to Garibaldi station several times (occasionally at night) and all I saw were business people in the day and families in restaurants and playing games at night. The road leading to Garibaldi had a market in the street most days, which was fantastic to see too. It is a wonderful atmosphere. My only advice would be to use the entrance next to the hotel restaurant, rather than using the front entrance which involves walking through an underpass. There is also a Metro station 5 minute walk away from the hotel.

The staff here were all very helpful and spoke fluent English, which helped me a lot. For me, the food in the restaurant was nothing special, but it's useful to have the option there. There is also a restaurant across the street from the hotel which sells great pizza too (and they have Italian/English menus and staff!). There is free wi-fi in the hotel, but the code is only valid for 24 hours, so for longer stays you will need to ask reception for a new code every day. This was not ideal, but it was easy. I would have preferred to be given 6 codes to cover my 6 night stay, but it was no problem.

I caught a taxi from the airport, and beware of taxi drivers charging way too much for the trip. (I think they should charge around €25). They charged me €35.

All in all, a pleasant stay and I would recommend it to anyone staying in Naples. For the price, you won't find anywhere better.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank A B
Manager-Hotel-Invest, Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear A B
Thank you for the time spent writing your positive review.
First of all I would like to thank you for having mentioned your objective feedback about our location and regarding the surrounding area.
I am also very proud to listen so kind word about the professionalism and helpfulness of our staff.
Thank you for recommending Holiday Inn Naples and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you again in occasion of your next trip to Naples.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

This was a last minute addition to our trip when our flights were cancelled and we had to fly to Naples instead of Rome to catch our cruise ship. Had a friend find an affordable hotel close to the airport and she reserved a room for us for one night. The hotel was clean and the staff at the front desk was very good. Our room had everything we needed but was not exceptional. The best part of the hotel is their restaurant -- the food was absolutely incredible and the restaurant manager was very attentive. The big downside is location. The hotel is in a warehouse district and I would not recommend wandering far. With that in mind I would say if you need a hotel near the airport for a night this is a nice little property. Be sure and eat dinner in the restaurant -- you will not be disappointed. Breakfast was good too.

1  Thank JennyHonaker
Manager-Hotel-Invest, Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear JennyHonaker
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to share your feedback on your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Naples
Thank you for your positive comment about the cleaning of the hotel and the good attitude of our staff, but moreover I was very happy to know that you appreciated our restaurant.
I sincerely hope we will have the chance to welcoming you again soon.
Warm regards. Alessandro Geminiani, General Manager

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is a gem in the heart of Naples. We finished our Italy tour and had booked an overnight in Naples before we flew home the next day. We had been "warned" by our tour guide that Naples can be a rough place so we were really concerned about our stay. We were PLEASANTLY surprised. This hotel is great -- it is in a white collar business district (OK, there are some old abandoned buildings kinda nearby but really) you can see the banks, university buildings right across the street. Our room was great -- clean, modern. We ate down the street at a mom/pop sandwich shop for lunch and walked all over. At night, we ate at the hotel restaurant, the Bistrot Victor and it was GREAT. Very nice hotel. If you have to stay in Naples, stay HERE!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager-Hotel-Invest, General Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Rufus54548,

Thank you for your review and to have chosen for Holiday Inn Naples!

I am delighted to read such a gleaming report of our great Hotel, cleanliness, design and nice Bistrot Victor restaurant.

Your advice and suggestions will be of great help for future guests in order to get more familiar with location, connections and our facilities.

I have shared your review with my whole team. We are very much grateful for your compliments!

Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us and we hope to see you at the Holiday Inn Naples again in the future.

With Best regards,
Alessandro Geminiani, General Manager

Reviewed 28 June 2014

The hotel is nice, a typical international hotel (which are way better than small italian style hotels). Furnitures are new. The hotel has a really nice restaurant with grand piano and a big buffet for just 10 euros.

The hotel is situated in a business area which is really nice, even in the week end nights. Basically there is a big gardn crowded till midnight by families with children.

The hotel is 15 mins walk from central station/piazza garibaldi.

The hotel staff is nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank FabrizioP82
Manager-Hotel-Invest, Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Fabrizio
Thank you for the time spent writing your positive review.
I would like to thank you for having mentioned your appreciation about our hotel and our internal restaurant Bistrot Victor.
I am also pleased to know that you appreciated our location and our staff.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Stayed here last weekend - very friendly hotel and nice public areas super breakfast and very nice rooms with good showers and facilities. Shuttle via airport and town centre worked really well. Location near a convention centre on one side but derelict area on other side. Local train station a bit hard to locate as no sign but worked out steps down.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager-Hotel-Invest, Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Richard M
Thank you very much for your beautiful review. We really appreciated it.
I was very happy to learn that the overall impression about the hotel was very good; we were pleased to know that you appreciated our scheduled free shuttle service and that you highlighted your positive experience about our nice rooms and our breakfast.
I know that our location not seems to be as attractive as some areas of the center, but this is a location convenient to move, close to the railway station and to the airport, and then, with our complimentary shuttle service is easy to reach the city center in a few minutes. It is also true that, during the day, the Business District offers the opportunity to go shopping and choose from a wide variety of places to eat pizza, while at sunset it becomes the ideal place for jogging.
Thank you once again for taking the time to share your feedback and I sincerely hope to see you soon again in Naples.