5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$120
PricelineUS$126
eDreamsUS$114
1,754 results
All reviews restaurant staff sea view room amazing hotel downtown naples taxi gulf francesco
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2019

We had one night left in Italy and needed to find a hotel close to the Naples airport. This place was advertised as close. I emailed them to ask about parking as we had a car and also how far from the airport. The email provided is a non-functioning email.
I went ahead and made the reservation online as we were short on time and pictures looked good and reviews were decent. They had a hotel restaurant so figured it was a safe bet, it's just one night.
*read my review on hotel restaurant...the worst dining experience in all of Italy as well.

We checked in and the lady at the front desk was just average on friendliness. The man working next to her seemed to either have a strong dislike for his job or Americans (maybe both) based off his body language towards me.

Our room was tiny and we referred to it a "bunker" but seemed clean enough (see pic).
After having the worst dining experience in all of Italy at this hotels restaurant, (this hotel and the restaurant provided many "firsts" for us in Italy) we returned to our room to find insanely loud music coming from just outside our window. We laid down and tried to sleep (had to be up at 4:30 AM) but to no avail.

My husband walked down to the front desk to ask and the rude man (a different man than the one upon check in) at the front desk said it was a house party and not coming from their (empty) hotel bar area.
I then called down and asked to switched to another room after we tried to tolerate the music but was not able to sleep. Interesting how he suddenly pretended to not speak English anymore and kept asking, "the music is coming from your room?"
Seriously? Um, no, for the 4th time it's coming from outside our window.
Again, he pretended to not understand though my husband had just spoken to him 10 minutes prior and he had a clear understanding of the problem.
We ended up moving rooms at midnight which was more quiet but not before I discovered that drinks in our mini fridge had been half drunk and put back inside the mini fridge. I tried to relay this to him as well but as he desired, I just gave up because I was tired, frustrated, he wasn't helpful and we had to be up in 4 hrs.

I do NOT recommend this hotel to anyone. It isn't as nice as the pictures indicate the carpet is old and dirty, staff is not friendly or helpful and they had a "I don't care" attitude towards paying customers. I also do not feel it is in a safe place if you wanted to walk around (though there is literally nothing but apartments around the hotel).
Also, don't expect to have the amazing views they boast about from their hotel restaurant as they will not allow you to sit outside if there is the least amount of a breeze (which is to be expected when on top of a hill).

Save your time and money and find another place. It is not close to the airport either. At 5AM on a Saturday without any traffic it's at least a 30 min cab ride and much longer if driving yourself.

Room tip: Ask for a room facing the water
Date of stay: September 2019
BW Paradiso N, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at BW Signature Collection Hotel Paradiso, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2019

Dear Guest.

We are very sorry for the discomfort had during the dinner and for music coming from another room

We are in a period following renovations, soon our hotel and restaurant will offer a very accurate service and better soundprofing of our rooms

We hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with starting with a riche breakfast and superior experience for dinner.

Hoping to welcome you again soon

Best Wishes

Hotel Paradiso BW Signature Collection di Napoli
Front Desk Agent
Angelo De Carlo

Reviewed 15 September 2019

Just returned from staying two nights at Hotel Paradiso as part of an Italy tour, nice hotel with a great view of Naples and Versuvius.
we had a room facing the back , would have liked a sea view, breakfast was okay nothing special, the bar area had lovely views but needed attention to the cleanliness, also I think they are missing a trick in not offering snack food .
you need the little railway to get down to the sea front , but that is quite interesting to take and easy to use so dont be put off.

Room tip: try to get a sea view
1  Thank colmac_1
BW Paradiso N, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at BW Signature Collection Hotel Paradiso, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2019

Dear Sirs,

thank you to spend your time to share here on TripAdvisor your special thought.
Don't hesitate to contact us for your next holidays, we'll provide to give you a better room, with the awesome Naples' bay.

Best Regards

Marcia Ferrara

Reviewed 15 September 2019 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for one week. The views if you pay for a superior room are breathtaking. The hotel can arrange taxis to take you to the town a good walk €12 or you can use the local funicular €1.16. Come out of hotel turn right then left up the hill 400 meters or so past the chapel to the station.
The staff at the hotel are all very attentive and the room cleaning is carried out daily

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fotun8

Dear Sirs,

thank you for your special review. We're happy that you appraciated our job and our Bw Signature Collection Hotel.

Also thank you to explain at the TripAdvisor's community the easy way to go around the city.

Hope to see you for your next stay in Naples,

Kind Regards.
Marcia Ferrara

Reviewed 13 September 2019

I live and work in the USA for a company called Overseas Adventure Travel, but I was born and raised in Napoli, not too far from this beautiful gem the Hotel Paradiso. I was trying to surprise my native Italian family with a birthday party for my soon to be 90 years old dad and I chose the Hotel Paradiso to dine , wine and entertain 40 guests. I can say without a doubt or hesitation today was really one of the happiest days of my entire life. From the ambiance, to the stunning views, from the scrumptious meal to the kindness and attentiveness of the waiting staff I have never ever encountered such excellence and dedication. I would highly recommend the hotel and their restaurant to anyone who wants top service and a bit more than that. A personal touch , a willingness to accommodate special requests no matter how last minutes they are. In particular I would like to express my deepest thanks to the Manager, Mr. Ciro Caruso and the Maitre D , Mr. Salvatore. I have never seen my dad so happy and you were a big part of this successful day!TY TY. Katia Imbriaco Lillis

Trip type: Travelled with family
BW Paradiso N, Direttore vendite at BW Signature Collection Hotel Paradiso, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2019

Dear Madame,

we are glad to know your event of 90 years of your dad was amazing and fantastic,

the restaurant staff desire to say thank you and hoping see you again next time at hotel Paradiso

booking office
Ugo Muto

Reviewed 13 September 2019

Ugly and disgusting, ants directly coming out from the juice machine! I have pictures of it and would like to show everyone before you book it.

Also to note is that, floor 1 and 2 doesn't have ocean view, it is blocked by the building in front of the hotel.

Room tip: Rooms on floor 1 and 2 doesn't have ocean view
Date of stay: August 2019
4  Thank haoweic
BW Paradiso N, Direttore vendite at BW Signature Collection Hotel Paradiso, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2019

Dear Sir,

We are sorry about the incident, following your complaint of some ants we proceeded immediately, the same morning he informed us.

In reference to the rooms of the 1st and 2nd floor they are sold online without a sea view at the lower price being a different type.

we hope to see you soon at the hotel paradiso

best regards