“Could not have had better service!”
Review of WorldTours

Daily Amalfi Coast Group Tour
Ranked #17 of 190 Tours in Naples
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Worldtours is a company that operates in the tourism industry for over 20 years. Our growth in tourist activity has been steady, thanks to the passion, commitment and dynamism that depth. Our main goal is to promote the territories of our region and to discover the culture, art and history of our people.We have a range of vehicles to suit any need ,from executive cars to vans and coaches of various sizes all fitted with comforts like A.C. , in car fridge etc.A long experience make us leaders in the sector ,our professional drivers are highly trained and speak fluent English.
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We were set up with World Tours on a family vacation to the Amalfi Coast. From the moment they picked us up at the train station in Naples we received excellent service. One driver in particular, Antonio "Tony" Belardo was one our favorite parts of the entire trip. We had him as a driver three separate days, and everyday he treated us like family. He made sure we had something to drink in the van, showed us the best restaurants, and even went out of his way to make sure we had a great experience. Our son even said the one thing he was going to miss from Italy was Tony! If you are doing a trip to the Amalfi Coast this is the only way to go! They will take care of you and make sure you are happy. If you are able to request a driver definitely go with Tony! He will make your trip one to remember!

1  Thank Sara M

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Last week, june 2014, we (a group of friends) made a trip to the Vesuvius en Pompei with the lovely guide Jasmine and driver Gino (who also did the transfers to the hotel and airport). All was very well organised, spot on time and in a very pleasant way. Jasmine knows a lot to tell about both places and knows how to tell it enthusiastically (in well english)! Jasmine an Gino are very kind and funny and know how to give you a wonderfull day and trip. Very helpfull and good advices, also for where to have lunch, dinner or to go out for example. We can recommend Worldtours en Jasmine and Gino in particular. Have a nice trip!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We made an excursion from Naples to Pompeji and the Amalfi coast and were very pleased with the handling of WorldTours. The guide was nice and we had a lunch at the most beautiful place near Amalfi, totally unexpected!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

That was the perfect transfer both ways Rome-Napoli.
And it was not the so called 'italian service' but a top class one.
Clean cars, safe driving, the drivers are great stroy-tellers and love their country and we talked all the way with no radio on.
It was a rare opportunity to look around and get the answers to all the questions form the locals.
I love Italy!

1  Thank Maxim K
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Italy is the one of my favourite places. I have never been Naples before and didn't know much about it, so I had no idea where to go and eat. My hotel introduced me a guy, named Toni and I thought it wasn't necessary. However, I could have a great experience in Naples because of Tony from WorldTours. The price for the tour was very affordable and service was amazingly pleasant. He introduced many places with great view and toured me around . Also, he well-explained all those significant places. I had great time in Italy and I would definitely contact WolrdTour when I visit Italy again. I am more than happy to introduce WorldTour to others.Thanks Tony!