Antica Pizzeria Ristorante 7 Soldi dal 1962
Reserve with
Antica Pizzeria Ristorante 7 Soldi dal 1962 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #146 of 3,028 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Ferdinando
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Although my seafood pasta was very good, the poor quality of the service made this meal a not so good experience. My wife and kids took pizza, which was OK (i.e. the least you can expect in Napoli).

Reviewed 10 August 2013

While travelling round Italy and visiting Napoli we decided to have a bite. We found this charming Ristorante and as we were lack of time we ordered so called "take away" pizza. It was a very delicious one and only for 3 Euro=) The waiter was cute and polite, he explained everything and helped to choose.
So if you have chance come and enjoy the beauty and mood of this Italian City and have a rest with pizza and coffee=)

Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Super delicious spaghetti and pizza, I recommend this restaurant!! Honest simple dishes: the way I like it. My friend and I were happy and love to come back.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

After reading all the great reviews on here, we were really disappointed. The pizzas looked delicious but as we are generally eating pizza lunchtimes, i was really looking forward to risotto. They have a few on the menu but none were available. No bolognaise so i opted for arabbiata. This ended up being pasta and tomato, there was no spice to it at all, not awful but nothing good. In fairness my husband loved his veal. my son has sausages which again were very tasty but his chips arrived after we had all finished our main. We opted for a carafe of their white wine and i cant remember when i last tasted wine that bad.
They allowed a man to come into the restaurant playing the accordion, he played 2 songs not very well then came round the tables asking for money then off he went. No one in the restaurant
seemed to enjoy this, we felt uncomfortable as the performance to us did not deserve payment and him standing in front of us holding his hand out was not a pleasant experience.
The meal was cheaper than we had been paying but the quality of wine and certainly my food reflected this. The chap at the next table had a pizza that look on par quality wise to all the great pizzas we have had this week and he didn't have wine so i'm sure he had a fantastic meal, but of course this review is of my own experience.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

In a narrow street off Via Toledo. Great pizza and spaghetti vongole. Tables on the street. Recommended.