“Unbelievable Experience”

Adolfo Scotto di Luzio Private Driver
Ranked #3 of 51 Food & Drink in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello everyone,I'm Adolfo, your friendly, knowledgeable driver in Naples, Italy.I have been working in the tourist industry since 1998 and I can offer you a lot of excursions in the most beautiful cities and important archeological sites of the Campania region like: Sorrento, Ravello, Pompeii, Amalfi Coast, Caserta, Mt. Vesuvius , Oplontis, Herculaneum, Naples, Paestum and so on. Moreover you can taste the delicacies of our land like Mozzarella, Wine, Real Pizza and Ice-Cream.I am very reliable, punctual, with an "on-time guaranteed" pick-up. Let me have the pleasure of taking you on the "Beautiful Amalfi Coast" tour. My tours are your tours. I give you the options, you make the choices. No disagreements on where, when or how long to stop at any point. Together we customize the tour to suit you. Nothing pleases me more than to hear my tour guests relate to me afterwards how much they have enjoyed their tour and compliment me on my extensive knowledge of the area and its history.The flexibility of my times and destinations are extremely important for me. In fact you can change the destination to personalize your travel.Do not hesitate to contact me if you have question or you want to book. I will answer you as soon as possible.Discover the lovely Amalfi coast.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Apopka, Florida
“Unbelievable Experience”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Adolfo in my opinion is the greatest Private Driver ever known, he was fun, great driver, he made our excursion very enjoyable and made us feel at home, he was not just a driver he was a friend, couldn't have asked for a better Private Driver - Will definitely contact him again on our next excursion to Italy - THANK YOU ADOLFO!

1 Thank Rita S

Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous day with Adolfo”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I found Adolfo on the internet, we stayed in Naples in april and here we met him. He drove us through the villages of the Amalfi coast he was great and very helpful. The Amalfi coast is simply stunning, driving around there is fun for a moderately experienced driver, the views along the Amalfi coast are to good to miss it is evident why the super rich, the famous and many ordinary people flock to this location year after year. I would suggest Adolfo as your driver on the Amalfi coast.

1 Thank Lawrencebas
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Reliable and professional”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My husband and i booked Adolfo's service almost a year prior to our trip, he replied to my email promptly and keep that commitment without any prepayment for the service rendered. Therefore i vote him for this reliability.

We traveled to Naples on a cruise ship, on the D day we get off very early from the ship to beats the crowd and Adolfo has ready and wait for us on the port arrival gate. He arrange our sorento,amalfi coast and pompeii tour with timeline that only profesional can that allows us to enjoy the trip properly without the hassle of tourist trafic jam.

The tour went great, adolfo also showed some photo spot which were great as well!
we have amazing time and back to our ship on time.

Thanks adolfo

1 Thank AureliaPoppy
Omaha, Nebraska
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I made a reservation with Adolfo on the internet before our transatlantic cruise. Holding a sign with our name written on it, Adolfo picked us up at the dock in Naples, and we spent the day driving to the Amalfi Coast with stops in Amalfi and Positano. We had lunch in an out-of-the way place, shopped, and learned about the area from Adolfo who fluently speaks and understands English. We avoided the tour busses, and the rest of the cruise ship passengers because of Adolfo's knowledge about the timing. He was careful about our schedule,and he made sure we experienced as much as possible in the time allotted. After leaving the Amalfi Coast, Adolfo drove us to Pompeii where we spent 2 hours exploring. At the end of day in Pompeii, the groups from the ship were gone, and the area was "normal" without the crushing crowds. We were delivered back to our ship in plenty of time. Adolfo is the driver to hire. He stopped for photo ops when possible, adjusted the tour to our desires, maneuvered the van like a pro along the winding roads, and his prices were very competitive, lower than the ship's excursion price. You get so much more bang for your buck (or Euro), that you'd be silly not to hire this excellent driver.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Connie68137
Boston
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fantastic!!!!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Adolfo picked us up from our hotel and took us for a wonderful tour of Pompeii and Herculaneum. He was prompt, professional, and had a perfectly maintained vehicle. He arranged for a tour guide at Pompeii and a delightful lunch during our travels. We had a perfect day with him and it was so worth it to sit back and enjoy the sites without worrying about the driving.
Our second day, our son developed a cough and Adolfo kindly assisted me at the pharmacy to obtain a cough medicine. He did a fabulous job negotiating the Amalfi coast and we enjoyed such beautiful scenery. (I am a bit of a nervous backseat driver and I felt very comfortable with Adolfo's driving!) He was very kind also in making an unscheduled and rather hurried bathroom stop for our son.
Overall, I really can not recommend Adolfo enough. He is truly a lovely person and, as a father, he understood some of the difficulties of traveling with a child. I worry that my review might sound too perfect but Adolfo really is a great guy, a gentleman, and an excellent driver.