“the sweet smell of coffee anticipates the round taste of the morning nectar”
Review of Bar Mexico

Bar Mexico
Ranked #3 of 91 Coffee & Tea in Naples
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The real Neapolitan coffee you enjoy at the start of the day because the sweet and gentle fragrance soothes the soul and still wake up before drinking a coffee round flavour of a unique coffee blend. The rest does the ritual that accompanies the preparation, a unique craftsmanship bartender, hot cup of coffee and a glass of water to prepare the arrival of the coffee spout. The Temple of coffee tradition.

1  Thank Francesco P

Reviewed 24 September 2013

This joint is steps from the main train station...and is a joy to experience...take some coffee home with you...I am having mine RIGHT now! It lived up to the one that I had there on Friday! Go for 100% Arabica!

1  Thank 011NYC
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Okay a little about me, I am a coffee fanatic, I don't love coffee I live it. The coffee in Italy is exceptional you walk into any bar, and amazing coffee. I visited another famous coffee house in Rome named after a church, it WAS the best coffee I had ever had, then I went here.
I have a love affair wiht Napoli and every thing Neapolitan, especially the people they are the freindliest in Italy. They believe their coffee the best, they are right, first off they actaually PULL shots by hand, no where else does that not even in Italy.
Some other reviewers, had complaints about the staff I visited twice and they were very freindly and very hepful and honest. I almost over paid for a 1/2 kilo or 1 pound the cashier pointed out my error quickly.
The coffee is dark and sweet, and always always comes with a glass of sparkling water, Neapolitan syle, there are no words. Just drink it.
I am home today I made some in a Neapolitan coffee maker, oh baby! I am the happy owner of over a pound of there amazing coffee, life if is good.

3  Thank Foodsthegame
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Great for a break from shopping! Delicious shot of coffee at this famous coffee bar. Good patisseries across the the street on Via Toledo. Yum!

Reviewed 3 April 2013

I completely new experience and a must if you enjoy coffee.
As said, pay on entry after choosing from a large menu then up to the counter to watch two smarter dressed chaps do the biz.
Caffe Napoli was amazing and I don't think any expresso will compare back home.

I think I will pop back tomorrow