We stayed there for two nights in June last year. Three minutes walk from train station. Clean three star hotel. Plenty of taxis to take you around.
Do not be paranoid. Dress and behave like the locals. Do not carry your Louis Vuitton bag to make the local jealous. Carry the small Italian flag and everyone will smile at you. Forget about the mafia stuff they are not there to harm tourists. We felt very safe at night. However, you must be alert and careful. Do not walk along lonely lanes. Much safer than some South East Asian cities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels Terminus in Naples. We're conveniently located in Piazza Garibaldi, close to the historical centre and just beside the railway station - ideal for travelling around and exploring the city's most important cultural sights.Our romantic hotel is styled with harmonious colours and exudes the warmth and hospitality for which Naples has always been famous. Sit and enjoy drinks in the roof garden and soak up the beautiful views encompassing Vesuvius and the Gulf of Naples. During the spring and summer, you can enjoy the sounds of live piano music too.In all there are 173 traditional rooms and suites, a well-equipped fitness room, new Congress Centre with 10 meeting rooms seating, all bathed in natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Lastminute, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Starhotels Terminus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Terminus Hotel Naples
- Starhotel Terminus Naples
- Starhotel Terminus Hotel Naples