The hotel lobby and bar decor is lovely. The breakfast had excellent service, good variety, and great view. I was given a two room suite that had tall balcony doors that opened to a view of Mount Vesuvius. The room was a bit worn in places but linens were crisp and clean and finishes were of high standard. It is a gritty part of Naples but I felt safe as a single female traveller. Will stay here again. Filmon at the front desk was very helpful and professional. Alibus direct transport to airport and port from just outside the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels Terminus in Naples. We're conveniently located in Piazza Garibaldi, close to the historical centre and just beside the railway station - ideal for travelling around and exploring the city's most important cultural sights.Our romantic hotel is styled with harmonious colours and exudes the warmth and hospitality for which Naples has always been famous. Sit and enjoy drinks in the roof garden and soak up the beautiful views encompassing Vesuvius and the Gulf of Naples. During the spring and summer, you can enjoy the sounds of live piano music too.In all there are 173 traditional rooms and suites, a well-equipped fitness room, new Congress Centre with 10 meeting rooms seating, all bathed in natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Lastminute, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Starhotels Terminus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Terminus Hotel Naples
- Starhotel Terminus Naples
- Starhotel Terminus Hotel Naples