Stayed here for two nights during a recent business trip to Napoli and was thoroughly underwhelmed. Room was comfortable enough and generally very clean and tidy. Outlook was over the railway which was very uninspiring and somewhat noisy at times. My main gripe was the breakfast and the staff at breakfast. The choice was very limited and staff simply inattentive to the guests. Will certainly not be a first choice hotel on future trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels Terminus in Naples. We're conveniently located in Piazza Garibaldi, close to the historical centre and just beside the railway station - ideal for travelling around and exploring the city's most important cultural sights.Our romantic hotel is styled with harmonious colours and exudes the warmth and hospitality for which Naples has always been famous. Sit and enjoy drinks in the roof garden and soak up the beautiful views encompassing Vesuvius and the Gulf of Naples. During the spring and summer, you can enjoy the sounds of live piano music too.In all there are 173 traditional rooms and suites, a well-equipped fitness room, new Congress Centre with 10 meeting rooms seating, all bathed in natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Starhotels Terminus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Terminus Hotel Naples
- Starhotel Terminus Naples
- Starhotel Terminus Hotel Naples