Receptionist was rude, abrupt and unfriendly. Shower was crummy with a seat in the middle which did not fold up which made it very difficult. Toilet was positioned very high which is not good for a short person. No bidet was in my bathroom and no bath tub. Traffic noises outside with lots of beeping and noisy building construction directly next door. Apparently they are building a shopping mall which will be ready next year. On the plus side good location and clean. Needless to say I will not be staying here again. Also when I asked for a Map they gave me a photocopy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels Terminus in Naples. We're conveniently located in Piazza Garibaldi, close to the historical centre and just beside the railway station - ideal for travelling around and exploring the city's most important cultural sights.Our romantic hotel is styled with harmonious colours and exudes the warmth and hospitality for which Naples has always been famous. Sit and enjoy drinks in the roof garden and soak up the beautiful views encompassing Vesuvius and the Gulf of Naples. During the spring and summer, you can enjoy the sounds of live piano music too.In all there are 173 traditional rooms and suites, a well-equipped fitness room, new Congress Centre with 10 meeting rooms seating, all bathed in natural light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Lastminute, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Starhotels Terminus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Terminus Hotel Naples
- Starhotel Terminus Naples
- Starhotel Terminus Hotel Naples