Don't bother going to Naples until unless it is a must. Where as the Hotel is concerned - good value for money - good location - good rooms and bathrooms. - good staff.
Negative points were - rooms were not ready at 1:30 pm though check in is 12 pm.
Flies in the room - but really expect that in Naples.
No kettle in the room- the least any hotel can do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel, offering 85 airconditioned rooms, is located in the heart of Naples near the historical city centre and the Royal Palace, 5 minutes walk from ferries to Capri, Ischia, Sorrento and Sicily. 150 m from the Expo Napoli Convention Centre locatedinside the Stazione Marittima. Other features include a bar and a meeting room and public outdoor pay parking open from 6am to midnight (alternatives available on request). Guests must leave the car keys at the parking station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, ACCOR, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro Hotel Naples
- Mercure Hotel Naples
- Accor Napoli Angioino Centro