While we waited our turn to check in, one client came back because she'd just been given the key to a room with a couple sleeping in the bed. We had prepaid our stay for a cheaper rate and our room was so small it was hard to move past the luggage on the floor to get to the window or the bed, and impossible if one of us sat at the desk. Once we finally got the air conditioner to go on (by turning it to "heat" rather than "cool") the ceiling vent started dripping, and there was a large standing puddle by morning. No WiFi, just cable internet. The only plus for us was the location, which was a quick walk to/from the Capri ferries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel, offering 85 airconditioned rooms, is located in the heart of Naples near the historical city centre and the Royal Palace, 5 minutes walk from ferries to Capri, Ischia, Sorrento and Sicily. 150 m from the Expo Napoli Convention Centre locatedinside the Stazione Marittima. Other features include a bar and a meeting room and public outdoor pay parking open from 6am to midnight (alternatives available on request). Guests must leave the car keys at the parking station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro Hotel Naples
- Mercure Hotel Naples
- Accor Napoli Angioino Centro