We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in a trip to Naples to explore the city.
The hotel is in a good location in a nicer part of town, very close to Castel Nuevo, Palazzo Reale, a short walk to Castel Del'Ovo and the restaurants in Santa Lucia. Longer walk to Centro Storico, but well worth it.
We received a friendly welcome in fluent English on arrival. The room was good - recently refurbished, tea/coffee facilities, flat screen tv, and nice modern bathroom with large shower.
There are extensive renovations going on in the hotel, but we didn't hear any noise and they did not create us a problem. Building work is fairly common place in Naples though! When the new Metro station and piazza next to Castle Nuevo is completed it will be a great view form the breakfast terrace - but at present, and for the forseeable future, breakfast overlooks the building site! Breakfast is of a reasonable standard - fairly common place continental style.
Overall, good location, good value as we paid about 60EUR per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel, offering 85 airconditioned rooms, is located in the heart of Naples near the historical city centre and the Royal Palace, 5 minutes walk from ferries to Capri, Ischia, Sorrento and Sicily. 150 m from the Expo Napoli Convention Centre locatedinside the Stazione Marittima. Other features include a bar and a meeting room and public outdoor pay parking open from 6am to midnight (alternatives available on request). Guests must leave the car keys at the parking station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and LoveHolidays so you can book your Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro Hotel Naples
- Mercure Hotel Naples
- Accor Napoli Angioino Centro