Having escaped from a shabby 3-star hotel which cost the same price and which receives a better rating on Tripadvisor for some strange reason, I thought I had simply landed in heaven! The place is clean and modern, has a lot of light, excellent free WiFi in the rooms (that's been fixed!), more than just Italian TV-channels, a safe big enough for my Mac, a kettle, a wonderful bathroom, double glazing (not a peep to be heard, at least in the rooms on the back). Wonderful breakfast. A five minute walk away from the ferries. Ask for room 705 if you want to see the fireworks in your slippers on Dec 31! The staff are very friendly, very helpful. What else? If I return to Naples, I shall certainly stay at the Mercure Angioino.
Oh... and I signed up for the Mercure fidelity programme!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel, offering 85 airconditioned rooms, is located in the heart of Naples near the historical city centre and the Royal Palace, 5 minutes walk from ferries to Capri, Ischia, Sorrento and Sicily. 150 m from the Expo Napoli Convention Centre locatedinside the Stazione Marittima. Other features include a bar and a meeting room and public outdoor pay parking open from 6am to midnight (alternatives available on request). Guests must leave the car keys at the parking station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Accorhotels.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro Hotel Naples
- Mercure Hotel Naples
- Accor Napoli Angioino Centro