We stayed two nights in this hotel for a first trip to Naples. It is near but not in a tourist area. We found the location a bit drab with few really good restaurants nearby. The room was clean but a bit small for two people. We had problems getting both of our laptops on WiFi. We didn't pay for the breakfast but there was a musty, cooking smell that wafted into the lobby after breakfast was served. The staff also didn't give us very good advice about side trips. We definitely will not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel, offering 85 airconditioned rooms, is located in the heart of Naples near the historical city centre and the Royal Palace, 5 minutes walk from ferries to Capri, Ischia, Sorrento and Sicily. 150 m from the Expo Napoli Convention Centre locatedinside the Stazione Marittima. Other features include a bar and a meeting room and public outdoor pay parking open from 6am to midnight (alternatives available on request). Guests must leave the car keys at the parking station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Accorhotels.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro Hotel Naples
- Mercure Hotel Naples
- Accor Napoli Angioino Centro