1st time in Naples, so wanted a hotel that was easy to get into and out of with a car.
Was great hotel, loved it, easy to find, could park outside to unload, staff fantastic, very happy and polite. Was told that parking was in a private carpark that was across the road, run by different company but hotel has arrangement with them to park there.
Rooms where great, lovely and clean, big bathroom and comfy beds, air con and quite with the windows shut, surprising as we where in the center of naples. Breakfast area was amazing, half way up the building on a big terrace over looking naples, you get the usual traffic noise, even up that far, but was worth it all and very nice. Breakfast is continental style, with alot of different things to choose from, so was very filling.
All in all, very nice place, considering that i drove from the uk to naples, was a great rest stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel, offering 85 airconditioned rooms, is located in the heart of Naples near the historical city centre and the Royal Palace, 5 minutes walk from ferries to Capri, Ischia, Sorrento and Sicily. 150 m from the Expo Napoli Convention Centre locatedinside the Stazione Marittima. Other features include a bar and a meeting room and public outdoor pay parking open from 6am to midnight (alternatives available on request). Guests must leave the car keys at the parking station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro Hotel Naples
- Mercure Hotel Naples
- Accor Napoli Angioino Centro