We stayed for a week visiting Naples and the surrounding areas. The hotel was easy to find and only €4 per person from the airport using the Alibus service. The ferry terminal for Sorrento, Capri and Ischia is only 5 minutes walk away.
Our room was perfectly adequate with enough space and reliable air conditioning. The hotel website shows it as having a bar but the service for this is done by the reception staff so it's not the most inviting of places as you have to call a member of staff over each time you want a drink.
Other reviews online described the hotel as spotlessly clean; we found the hotel fell short of that description somewhat (especially in the communal areas) but overall it was clean enough and compared to the city outside it was a haven of cleanliness! If we were to return to Naples we would probably choose to stay here again as it's well priced and in a good location for getting out and about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel, offering 85 airconditioned rooms, is located in the heart of Naples near the historical city centre and the Royal Palace, 5 minutes walk from ferries to Capri, Ischia, Sorrento and Sicily. 150 m from the Expo Napoli Convention Centre locatedinside the Stazione Marittima. Other features include a bar and a meeting room and public outdoor pay parking open from 6am to midnight (alternatives available on request). Guests must leave the car keys at the parking station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro Hotel Naples
- Mercure Hotel Naples
- Accor Napoli Angioino Centro