I have stayed here before and have always enjoyed their hospitality - the Hotel is currently having some work done to the bar area and reception but disruption was to a minimum and should, by the looks of it, be finished soon.
The room was clean and fresh, and tea and coffee facilities etc; always replenished without hints!
The immediate area is nothing special (you have to walk for ten minutes to get to the restaurants) but it is a safe area and is perfect if you are planning a few boat trips to Sorrento, Capri or Ischia...
I checked out at 10am on my final day but they looked after my bag until I returned at about 5pm to collect it, all good service.
I would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone visiting Napoli and will return there myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel, offering 85 airconditioned rooms, is located in the heart of Naples near the historical city centre and the Royal Palace, 5 minutes walk from ferries to Capri, Ischia, Sorrento and Sicily. 150 m from the Expo Napoli Convention Centre locatedinside the Stazione Marittima. Other features include a bar and a meeting room and public outdoor pay parking open from 6am to midnight (alternatives available on request). Guests must leave the car keys at the parking station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Napoli Angioino Centro Hotel Naples
- Mercure Hotel Naples
- Accor Napoli Angioino Centro